21. Epilogue!

The day they met..their heart froze..their breath caught in their throat..right from the start..they knew that they found a home for their heart..he was shy..she was cheerful..he was bad in expressing..she lives happily..but time brought a immense change..she lost in the dark world..and he came as her savior..

He held her..but she wasn't brave...she was afraid to fall..how can she loves him..when she was broken?..how can she love him when she was in pain?..but watching him stand alone..all her doubts suddenly goes away somehow..and she fall irrevocably in love with him..but the story didn't ended there..she ran out leaving all her happiness behind ..she left him broken..and even she was in pain..

Time brought them close again..they had died every day waiting for one another..but the love was still blooming inside their hearts..they had loved each other ..and still do..they came face to face..Time stands still..beauty was standing in front of him..he had questions..but her eyes were blank..she was in enormous pain..so he decided to be brave..he decided he won't let anything take away her from him..every breath of his wanted to mingle up with her..every second was waiting for their union..and they won..their love won..they met again..they came close..they tied nuptial knots and booked each other for the rest of 7 seven births..

After 1 year of their happily married life..they both are standing in their lobby..

"Kya soch rahi ho?"..he asked while standing behind her ...his chin was on her shoulder..while his hands were securely wrapped around her belly..she was smiling all this while looking at the stars..

Nandini : "Yehe! that life is so unpredictable.. we can never predict ...even if we try then also we are going to fail.."...she told him in her beautiful charming tone..he smiled and dropped a kiss on her shoulder which made her close her eyes in anticipation..even after 1 years of marriage his little touch affects her the same way ..how it affected her the very first night of their..

Manik : "predicting upcoming events is like loosing the fun of enjoying the chocolates sprinkled on ice cream.."..he explained her in the very unique way on which she smiled..

Nandini : "sometimes you sounds like me.."..she said with a sweet chuckle which made him smile as well..he made her turn around and wrapped his hands around her back...and she encircled her arms around his neck..both got lost in each others eyes..

Manik : "you know i can spend rest of my life standing like this..looking deep in your eyes..inhaling your fragrance.."...he told her looking straight in her eyes which made her feel blessed..

Nandini : "what good i did to have you?..how he showered this much happiness on me?..i can't even thank him in words Manik for sending you in my life..i just can't.."....she said while holding only love..happiness..respect in her eyes..

Manik : "hmmm! flattering ho rahi hai?..seems like my princess is in mood today..."...he said playfully to lighten her mood and it worked ..she smiled and looked downwards..

After a small silence..she looked at him while he was still staring at her..like a small boy watching some magic...she made a confused expression and with eyes she asked what?..but he smiled and nodded nothing..

Nandini : "ese kyu dekh rahe ho?.."..she asked and now he smiled weakly..

Manik : "i was just thinking..what if that day ..you hadn't held my hand?..what if you had not chosen me?.."...he asked while having some traces of fear ..and she smiled..

Nandini : "Manik! you were never in option..because you always holds priority..us din bhi...you were my priority..."...she told him with a smile..which made all his fear goes out of window..and they both started drowning in the dramatic situation of their life 1 years ago...