20. Whole Truth!

Read it clearly .. If I find even some part of my chapters anywhere ..I will instantly report it without Even giving any warning to the person who copied down.. I have copyright to all my stories..and if I report to wattpad..you will lend up in the biggest trouble..so kindly refrain such activities .. FINAL WARNING TO ALL OF YOU WHO DO THIS .. this time I ignored but next time I won't.. specially innayatein.. don't copy it..

Happy reading!

Love is just the word until you find someone who gives it the definition..and when you find that someone you eventually becomes the most strongest person on this planet..Love is just like water..we can fall in it..we can drown in it but we just can't live without you..and having true and infinte love is truly and purely innayat of supreme power..

Manik : "I want to know the reason Nandini..kya itna bhi hak nahi hai mujhe..."..he asked after taking her in his protective embrace..

Nandini : "I will tell you everything Manik.."...she said still hugging him tightly..and finally it's the time to open all the cards..while the supreme power was also smiling looking at the love doves..

 He broke the hug and looked at her ..she was still in tears..so he cupped her face and kissed her forehead gently but lovingly..she closed her eyes to feel his warm lips on her skin..

Manik : "I trust you more than anything..just say it!".. his words gave her strength which she lost 4 months back..

Nandini : "Manik..humari engagement wale din....".. before she could complete his phone started ringing..so he brought his phone out and it was Nikhil's number .. but his priority was her side of story..so he disconnected the call..

Manik : "sorry..." He said to her after disconnected the call..

Nandini : "man..".. again she stopped as his phone started ringing..he was about to disconnect ..when she stopped him..

Nandini : "kuch important hoga Manik..answer it..".. she said in her patient voice ..so he answered ..

Manik : "kya hua Nikhil??".. he said instantly ..

Nikhil : "Manik actually I got the name of some students who left cape town after a week of farewell party.."...he said holding seriousness ..and this made Manik anxious..

Manik : " give me the names..".. he said angrily..his red shot eyes made Nandini confuse..she never saw Manik in anger..on their engagement day she had witnessed his anger but today's scenario is different..his eyes were depicting rage..as if he can set the whole world on fire today..

Nikhil : "it's .......".. before he could say the phone got disconnected..

Manik : " hello! Nikhil! .
Nikhil...".. he said as he got no answer from other side..and then he noticed the call is disconnected..

Manik : "shit!".. he said in utmost frustration..she noticed his restlessness so she came close to him..

She held Manik's hand and made him look at her..

Nandini : "kya hua Manik??".. she asked in her patient tone forgetting every bad thing..his soft calm voice made him calm as well..

Manik : "nothing! .. what were you saying??"... He came back to the point..and she started looking here and there..

Nandini : "Manik...".. she again went in the nervous mode..

Manik : "you can trust me..".. he suddenly said and this made her look at him..

Nandini : "I do! " .. she said looking straight in his eyes..and he saw honesty in them..she really mean those two words..so he nodded his head as a sign of continuing..