16. Drifted Apart!

(Edited by me😉😉)

(Edited by me😉😉)

Surprise updated! Will continue innayatein as well but need to write a bang on chapter for it..so it will take time ..be patient as soon as I will get time I will write..tab tak kindly enjoy infinite love..

Life always plays googly..when you feel like things are going in a right direction..then only a storm from left appears and ruins all.. similarly when you feel like things can never be on right path..then only the foggy weather clears out..

Manik was sitting in the lawn on his knees..totally heart broken..shattered n zillion pieces..his mind was shooting only one question.. "where Nandini can go?" ..

Manik : "kaha ho tum Nandini?".. he said with helplessness clearly evident in his voice ..

Aliya and Mukti came out searching Manik..and they saw him sitting on the floor..crying his heart out..they both ran towards him..

Mukti : "Manik!".. she called him..after coming towards him..and he raised his face to look at her once..his eyes were blood red..and they both can see torments of his heart..

Mukti : "Manik please calm down..".. she said after making him stand..but how can he calm down when his star is missing..

They all have searched her everywhere but she was no where ..they checked each and every corner of the Mannat Villa ..but his princess was no where..

Aliya : "Manik".. she called him and looked towards Mukti..on which she blinked her eyes..

Aliya : "Manik..we got this ..".. she then passed a piece of paper to Manik..and he instantly grabbed it..

Manik : "yeh kya hai?".. he asked in confusion..

Mukti : "we don't know Manik..but shayad it's from Nandini..".. she told him and his heart started beating fast..he saw on the front of envelope..it was written "for Manik"..

He opened the letter with thumping heart ..his heart already recognized the upcoming storm in his life..coming with silent and steady steps towards him..

He opened the letter..and start reading..

"Manik..
I know you are trying to find me everywhere but am not there Manik..Mai jaa chuki hoon waha se..I know you have loads of questions in your mind..as why I left?.. why all of a sudden I took this decision?.. why I didn't talked with you before going?.. hai na.. it's because I don't wanted to talk with anyone..I left from there..I have my reasons..I can't marry you Manik..I thought a lot..then I decided I can't marry you..I don't love you Manik...and may be I can never be able to..forget me..and move on.. don't ever try to find me.. good bye ..