11. Her Salvation!

Note : Hey readers! I know am not answering your comments..really sorry for it..it's just am very busy in my exams..but whenever I get some time am going through with all your comments..and truly am thankful to each of you from bottom of my heart.. And the response on innayatein as well was the most overwhelming one..thank you again..

Happy reading!

Sometimes even life plays the ugliest prank with us..and leaves us in dilemma ..Some wounds can never be healed..but only till there comes one person who becomes your healer..any wound..any injury can be cured if treated with love and care..

Faith the most fragile word yet too powerful.. if a person have faith ..then that one can win the whole damn world..but if that faith breaks ..with that the person also break down..

Who thought that the girl who once was full of life..the girl who only knows to spread love and happiness..the girl who was a magic..that girl will be thrown into the hell..she will be brutally cut into thin pieces..she will be ripped apart...who thought that dull pale face will be hiding this much pain..

Nandini told him everything..and collapsed on the ground..she cried inconsolably while he himself was shattered..

He had never thought that truth will be this heart breaking..his star suffered so much..everything fall apart..he fell apart..looking at the deteriorated condition of her..he himself broke down..

Nandini : "yeh woh sach..Jo na mujhe jeene de raha hai Manik..aur Na Marne de raha hai.. I have been raped ...".. she said and cried ..he closed his eyes tightly in utmost pain...

Manik looked downwards at shattered Nandini..she was crying badly..tears weren't stopping today.. everything is broken inside her.. Even he was badly broken..he had no courage to hold her..but he knows..he has to be strong for her..

He bent down beside her...and placed his hand on her shoulder...she raised her face to look at him..and that was it.. he saw enormous pain in them..she instantly hugged him tightly..and cried as much as she can..she keep on crying..while he was having tough time..in holding himself back..

Being the most emotional boy..he wasn't able to bear her condition..he never knew that night which was the best night of his life..that night was the worst night of her life.. he never thought that when he was coming back to India..she was suffering that much in the hostel..he never thought when he used to find her..she was trying to kill herself.. Gosh! How this pure soul bear all that..how she gathered herself back till now ..how she buried so much pain in her heart..

All those questions..all those feelings were making him vulnerable..was killing him bit by bit..he never knew things will turn so ugly..he never ever imagined that past will be this much disheartening..

Manik : "Nandini ..shant ho jao..main hoon na tumhare sath..".. he tried to calm her..but after almost 3 months she is letting this pain out..she won't stop herself today..

Nandini : "mere sath yeh sab kyu hua Manik?.. kyu?.. I never thought bad of anyone..then why me?".. she asked him and he had no answer of her questions..he so wanted to go In the past..and set everything right..

He is actually blaming himself for letting her go that night..he should have accompany her ..they both could come back together..if he would be there with her..then this mishap would have never took place..after knowing the truth..he is drowning in the pool of guilt..but the anger rose inside him when he thought .. who the hell is behind all this?.. who is that bast**d?.. who? Who? Who? ... his mind started shouting with anger at its peak..

He was caressing her back..and asked very calmly..

Manik : "kaun tha woh Nandini?.." ..he asked after grabbing the courage..his this question made her grip more stronger around him.. she herself don't know why from start she feels so connected with him..even after that incident ..she let him come close to her.. she told him that truth which she never discussed with herself also..