6. One step closer!

Keep checking media box for this story as all the edits are made by me 😉😉 ..

Thank you for showing your interest in this story as well..love you all..❤❤❤

Downstairs :

Manik showed the painting to Cabir and Navya ..they looked at it very carefully..

Manik : "kuch bhi idea hai ki usne yeh painting kyu banayi hogi?".. He asked and both were lost in deep thoughts..

Cabir : " han! .. Shayad I know what's the reason behind this painting..".. He told him and Manik looked at him intently ..

Manik : "please tell Cabir".. He asked and now trio sat down on the sofa in living room..

Cabir : " actually Manik.. When Nandini was of 5 years ..mai aur woh hide and seek khel rahe the..but don't know how..woh store room mei lock ho gayi ..that store room was full of dark.. After 3-4 hours woh Hume waha mili..unconscious.. Jab use hosh aaya..she was very terrified.. Woh bahut jyada Dari Hui thi.. It took 2 weeks in her recovery..but still..tabse use andhere se dar lagne laga..thoda bhi dark hota hai toh woh dar jati hai.. ".. He told him everything..and he had listened every bit of it very carefully..

Navya : " han! Abhi 1 month pehle..kuch esa he hua tha..".. she told him..and he asked what..

Navya : "Nandini was in her room..she was all quiet..but tabhi electricity ka kuch issue hua aur light chali gayi..it was dark all around..Nandini itni jyada dar gayi thi..ki usne khud ko harm kar Liya..she was hospitalized for 1 week.. And dheere dheere uski condition aur bhi kharab hoti chali gayi..".. She told him..and Manik at first felt so helpless..as he wasn't with her in her painful hours..but he somehow hold himself back..as he knows..he can't loose hope like this..

Manik then looked at the painting.. It was a sketch of a girl..sitting on the floor..holding her knees close to her body..her face was dip in her legs..and all around there was darkness..

He realized that he needs to cure this fear of hers

He realized that he needs to cure this fear of hers..as only after getting rid of this fear..she will be able to get that much needed trust in herself..

Manik : " we need to remove this fear of darkness from her mind..tabhi woh kuch respond karegi treatment KO..".. He told them..and they were confused..as how can they remove that 18 years phobia from her heart and mind..

Manik knows the plan which is in his mind..can be dangerous ..as it can worsen her condition as well..but in her case..shock remedy is much needed..

****

It's evening..and Manik was all set to execute his plan..he very well knows what he is going to do.. it's just even he was nervous a bit..after all it's not a counsellor treating a patient but a lover standing in front of his love..

Nandini was in her room..as always..playing with her big teddy bear..her timmy..Just then light went off..which instantly terrified her.. she looked all around ..it was only darkness that she can see.. her heart started beating as it's fastest speed...