10. Her truth!

Before you people proceed further..I want to be clear..some facts might not be digestible to you all..so those who can't read an emotional breakdown..stay away from this chapter..

Finally the day has come.. The day which will unravel all the hidden secrets ..all the bitter memories which used to haunt her.. Today she got that courage to tell him the reality..not for herself but for him..when he said ..he can't see her like that..tell him for his peace of mind..something pricked in her heart and she realized that what crime she was committing..she was giving pain to such pure soul.. unknowingly..she became the reason of his pain..his tears..and this made her guilty..she never wanted this..not even in her wildest dream.. So she held herself back..and with full courage ..she decided that today she will pour her heart out..

Nandini : "main tumhe sab bataungi Manik..".. she said looking in his eyes and he looked at her carefully now..

He walked towards her..and held her hand tightly..which she was already holding..

Manik : "say it Nandini..am listening..".. his words gave her much needed strength..she looked straight in his eyes..where she found her peace..her strength..

Nandini : "us din...jab hum mile the Manik..tumse milne ke baad meri flight thi..but kyunki mai tumhare sath thi..isliye mera luggage hostel mei he tha..so luggage lene ke liye mai hostel gayi..and then....".. she started narrating him the whole truth..he noticed fear engulfed inside her..her hands started shivering...but he held it tightly..and blinked his eyes in assurance.. And she was once again carried back to her past..which still gives her shiver..

(Flashback)

Nandini after meeting Manik..seems very happy..she came back to hostel..and was walking In the corridor...she was whistling..as the whole hostel was empty..her whistling sound was echoing in the whole corridor..but she was in her own tune.. She is like this only.. a carefree bird..least bothered of her surroundings.. she was recalling all the time she spent with Manik..

"Nice guy.. I wish we meet again..hope so".. she thought while going towards her room..a smile was never leaving her face..

"But isn't he a little shy..I mean he was feeling so awkward when I handshake with him..pagal!". .. she chuckled recalling his shy face..his charming smile..

"Nandini ..you are going crazy..tu kabse sirf Manik ke baarei mei soch rahi hai..seems like feelings are blooming..".. she talked with herself and teased herself..she smiled at her own thoughts..

But just then ..she felt like someone is following her..she heard some footsteps..she abruptly stopped and turned around..but the whole corridor was empty...there was no one..

"Tu seriously pagal ho gayi hai.".. she shrugged her thoughts and slapped herself on her head..then she proceed further..

She reached her room..and unlocked the gate..she went inside..her luggage was already packed...her passport was on the side table..she picked the passport ..and placed it in her bag..she was about to grab her luggage when she heard the sound of lock..

She turned around and what she found next was shocking.. A Boy was standing back facing her..locking the gate ..

"Kaun ho tum?.. lock kyu karhe ho?".. she freaked out and the boy turned around..he had a evil smirk on his face..

"Actually aaj last day hai ..sab log ja chuke hai..mera party ka mood tha..then my eyes fell on you..so thought kyu na hum sath mei party Kare?".. he said with very dirty tone..and his eyes were making her disgusting..