8. Trust Him!

Note : Thank you for your love and support..we are a family of 4k now ..loads of love to you people..keep loving..keep reading. And keep supporting..

Today was my exam..and it was rocking..thanks for all your wishes..last exam on 25th June..do pray for me..

Happy Reading!

People say..if we run from something ..then it start chasing us.. until or unless we don't accept it.. Running away from any problem can never be a solution..stand there..face the storm..and make that storm afraid..eventually it will pass by you..without harming you..not because that storm hasn't the power to make you fall..but because you are strong enough..to not let yourself fall back..

There is a saying "when there is will..there is a way" ...you just need to believe yourself and then you will find the way... when you feel like all the close have shut now And nothing can save you..close your eyes..take a deep breath..calm yourself down..and think.. You will definitely get the way..and you will realize there is still a door which is unlocked..

No problem..no storm..nothing ..has the power to snatch your peaceful smile from you..until or unless you let that situation overpower all your peace..and take away your sanity.. Be calm..and face it.. You will win.. because you are right.. God always have a back of you.. Believe in yourself..

It's a beautiful new morning.. Nandini was having her tea ..sitting outside in the lawn..it gives her peace..she likes sitting alone in the lawn.. she picked up the newspaper and the headline itself brought a big smile on her face.. she read the whole news ..and the smile was only getting broad by each passing second.. even she herself don't know..when did last time she smiled this broad..

She took the newspaper in her hands and ran straight inside ..She came running in..and Navya saw her.. she noticed a big smile on her face.. which brought smile to her as well.. She saw Nandini running upstairs..and entering in Manik's room..

Navya : "in dono ki Khushi ek dusre se he hai..pata nahi kab samjhenge dono".. she thought with a smile..

Manik's room :

Nandini entered inside and stopped on the door.. she was panting very badly.. Manik who was engrossed in his book..looked at Nandini..and he jumped out of the bed..throwing the book..he ran to her..he held her..as she was breathing heavily..

Manik : "kya hua Nandini tumhe?.. why you are panting?".. he asked in concern..and held her by her shoulder..

Nandini : " woh..Mai..woh".. she tried to say something..but her uneven breath stopped her from uttering anything..he shushed her..

Manik : "chup raho..andar aao.." ...he took her inside and made her sit on the bed..he picked the glass full of water .. and passed it to her..she drank the whole water .. and gradually her breath became even..

Manik : "you fine na?".. he asked worriedly and she nodded with a smile..

He stood properly and looked at her..

Manik : "why you were panting?".. he asked and now she also stood up..in front of him..

Nandini : "because I came running all the way.." ..she told him..and he looked at her confusingly..

Manik : "but kyu?.. kya hua?"...he asked and she hand over him the newspaper..she ask him to read the front page news ..

she ask him to read the front page news