18. Meeting Again!

It's not necessary that the food served to you will always be of your taste .. sometimes it has some ingredients which you dislikes the most...but in hunger you neglect likes and dislikes..you simply eats it ..whether it's delicious or bitter.. because sometimes taste don't matter hunger do..

Same goes with the journey of life .. sometimes it gives you immense happiness and sometimes it gives only sorrow.. but a very renowned philosopher once said.. "It can be stormy today but it can't be rainy forever..."..

"Tring! Tring! Tring!"... from past 15 minutes phone is constantly buzzing... but the owner of it seems to be lost in the view of sunrise...so finally after giving up..the phone kept mum..while the owner didn't even realized...

"Friend!".. after good 30 minutes..he heard a beautiful womanly sound..which instantly made him alive..he can never forget that one charming voice...

"Nandini!".. he took her name like a prayer and looked in his right side..there he saw little diminished figure of her and also him..

Nandini : "friend! Friend! Wake up!".. she was constantly calling him but he was fast asleep...at last she left with no other option that pouring a jug full of water on Him..and this made him woke up instantly..

Manik : "Nandini!".. he said surprisingly looking at his drenched condition..while she was giggling ...he smiled at her cute sweet laugh..

Manik : "what you did?".. he asked softly and now she stopped laughing..

Nandini : "main kabse tumhe jaga rahi thi..aur tum ho ki uth he nahi rahe the .it's called bad manners you know..".. she complained making a cute angry pout..on which he smiled inwardly..then held his ears cutely..and with his puppy face he apologized..

Manik : "abse nahi hoga..promise!".. he said with a cute baby face..which made her face light up...

Nandini : "okay maaf Kiya..".. she very sweetly answered with a big broad smile on her face...

Manik : "so when you have forgiven your friend..then tell me what made you came in my room that too at 6 in morning..".. he said after looking at the wall clock in front of him..

Nandini : "are friend..see Na my hairs ..they are not neatly tied..please help me Na..".. she said with a cute babyish tone..and he smiled..

Manik : "but princess..how can I help??..".. he asked with the patient voice..

Nandini : "you tie my hairs properly and beautifully..I like high pony tail so tie up my hairs..".. she very casually told him..which made his eyes widen in surprise..

Manik : "princess am not a hair stylist..".. he said in matter-of-fact tone..on which she gave him a glare..

Nandini : "just do as I say..it's my other Ginny..".. now she looked more stubborn..and he finally rest his case..

She sat down on the bed..in front of him..showing her back to him..and passed a comb to him..he very patiently started combing her hairs..while she was constantly blabbering..on which he was paying no attention..as he was drowning in the moment..she being so close to him is the most peaceful thing to him..

Manik : "Done princess!".. he finally tied the pony tail ..and she stood up to look at herself ..

Nandini : "wow! It's perfect!".. she jumped in excitement and started clapping..she twirled around at the same time..there was a never ending smile on her face..while he was staring at her with love filled eyes and peace engulfed inside his heart..for her happiness he can die peacefully..

Suddenly the diminished figures vanished fully ..and this made Manik came out of his thoughts.. a lone tear fell out of his eyes and he picked up the letter placed on the side table ..he traced all the words written on it..