Chapter Four~

Travis's POV.

Ok, I underestimated how easy making cupcakes could be. It was actually extremely difficult.
Half way through we realized we didn't have any eggs. So Zane ran down to the dollar store to get some while I stayed home and mixed everything up.
He came back and we mixed the eggs into the mixture. The oven preheated and we hadn't put the batter into the pan yet. Zane picked up the bowl and tried to carry it over to the cupcake sheet on the other counter. But he stumbled and the batter went all over the front of his jacket. Zane muttered a few curse words under his breath. We only had enough batter to make four cupcakes after that.
We finally got them into the oven and all that was left to do was wait for them to bake, and clean up the giant puddle of chocolate batter that was on the floor.
I grabbed a role of paper towels and we started to wipe it up, finishing it by wiping the floor with a wet towel.
We both sighed and threw ourselves on the couch. "That was a nightmare, Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan make it look so easy!" Zane exclaimed. "I know..." I said. "So what do we do now?" Zane asked. "I have an idea..." I said, scooting closer to him.

Zane's POV.

Travis leaned in and softly put his lips on mine. I kissed back.
Travis pushed me down so that I was on my back and he got on top of me, still kissing.
He only broke it for a few moments when he took off my batter-stained jacket, leaving me in my gray t-shirt, and throwing it on the floor.
He leaned in to kiss me again and a red blush spread on my face.
The front door then was slammed open and Travis jerked his head up, biting my lip slightly. I turned my head to see who came into our house.
"Aphmau told us what happened, are you-" Garroth paused when he saw us.
He slowly backed out of the door, closing it.
Travis turned back to me. "Now, where were we..?" He asked. "U-um.." I said, speechless about the events that were happening.
Travis leaned down and kissed me again, playing with the hem of my shirt. He was about to pull it off but the oven in the kitchen went off, beeping.
"Dammit.." Travis muttered, getting off of me and walking into the kitchen. I stood up and went in behind him.
Travis got a hot pad from the drawer and took the cupcakes out of the oven, placing them on the counter. "Wait, do we even have any icing?" Travis asked me. "Yeah, it's in the refrigerator." I said, walking over to it and grabbing the the can of icing from it.
While icing it, Travis dropped the knife twice and somehow ended up getting icing on his cheek. I wiped the icing off with a paper towel which made him giggle.
Both of us took one and sat down on the couch before eating them.
I took I bite out of mine and my face scrunched up. "Mines over cooked..." I said. Travis took a bite of his. "Mine is under cooked..." He said. He paused for a moment before saying. "Wanna trade?" I glared at him for a moment.
"... Yeah."