Chapter Thirteen~

Before I get started with writing I just wanna say, hopefully all of the Supernatural fans will get this chapter...
~~~~

Travis's POV.

"Rose! Please, sit down and eat your breakfast!" I exclaimed, chasing the little girl around the living room. "No!" She exclaimed, dashing behind the couch. I looked behind it and she wasn't there. "What the-" I started to say but paused when I saw her on the stairs. "How did you get... Oh never mind, come back down here!" I exclaimed. "No!" She yelled, running upstairs. I groaned and followed her. "Rose, please?" I asked. I saw her run into Zane and mines room. A few moments later Zane walked out of the room, carrying Rose. "Heh, sorry if we woke you up." I said. "No, it's fine." Zane yawned and scratched the back of his head. "I needed to get up anyways." He said, starting to walk downstairs. I followed behind him and watched as he put Rose down and walked into the kitchen. I walked in behind him. "You already made breakfast?" Zane asked. "Well, I tried to.. Probably tastes terrible though.." I said. Zane laughed and went to the cabinet to grab a couple of plates.
I grabbed the pan that I had made eggs in and all three of us had gotten some and had sat down at the table.
Zane must have some kind of parenting super powers or something because he got Rose to sit down and eat, either that or Rose just hated my guts, probably the second one. I laughed to myself and started to eat.
After about fifteen minutes of eating and talking, there was a loud knock at the door. "Police! Open up!" A woman yelled. I looked at Zane confusingly and he gave the same look. There was more knocking and Zane stood up and walked to the door a few moments later he walked back in behind two police officers, one a man and the other a woman. "Put your hands up!" The woman yelled, pointing a gun at me. "W-wait, what?" I asked. "I said, put your hands up!" She yelled again. "I slowly stood up and brought my hands up above my head. Zane walked over and picked up Rose, holding her close to him. "What's going on?" Zane asked. "This man is suspected of being involved in that drive by shooting about a month ago." The male officer said.
  "What!?" Zane and I yelled at the same time. "That's not possible! I was a victim in that, I died!" I exclaimed. "That's what they all say, cuff him." The woman said. "That's what they all... Since when does anybody say that!?" I asked as the man went behind me and cuffed my arms behind my back. "W-wait, there is no way Travis could have done it!" Zane exclaimed. "And what proof do you have of that?" The woman asked. "He really was a victim in that shooting, he's not lying, he actually died!" Zane exclaimed. "Then how do you explain him standing in front of us right now?" The man asked. "I..." Zane started to say but he was at lost for words. "The proof that we have that he committed the crime is all right here." The man said, holding up a tablet. It was a video in slow motion of a car driving by a grocery store. I looked at it wide eyed when I saw that I was in that car. But I was also in the far corner putting away groceries in another car. "Than how do you explain that?" I asked, pointing out the real me in the corner. "Potions, you could have easily used a potion to make two of you, then committed the crime, faking your own death." The man said. My face drained of color, I didn't, I wouldn't have!
  They started to pull me towards the door. "Zane!" I exclaimed, he looked at me with tears streaming down his face. "You have to believe me I didn't do anything!" I exclaimed. "Travis! I believe you, don't worry we'll get you out of this." Zane yelled back. They pushed my head down and forced me to get into a police car. I watched as Zane and Rose ran out and watched as the police car drove away.
  I honestly couldn't believe this! I never did anything and, Oh My Irene I'm going to jail for something I never did!

~~~~
So do you think Travis really did it?
#WhereAllDemSupernaturalFansAt
XP