Chapter Two~

Travis's POV.
(Oh Snap)

I don't know what happened, everything was normal but then went suddenly black.
When I woke up everything was still kind of dark. I tried sitting up but instantly hit my head on something. I tried moving but it seemed I was stuck in some kind of laying position.
"Hello!?" I called out, nothing came back but pure silence. I lifted my hand
up and felt what I hit my head on. Wood..
"Where am I?" I called out once more.
I felt something on my chest and when I reached my hand up to get it I hit a flower of some sort. It felt like a rose.
Why am I in something wooden with a rose lying on my chest.
I slammed my hand on the wooden ceiling thing, only to send a shower of wooden splinters on my face.
At this point I started to panic.
"Hello!?" I screamed. "Zane!"
I'm going I die...
Or what if I'm already dead!?
But how though...
Still I was freaking out and screaming for help.
But then I heard a noise.

Zane's POV.

"Are you sure we won't get arrested for this?" Aphmau asked as I plunged the shovel into the earth, bringing up a shovelful of dirt. "I don't know, but just trust me, I have a feeling that he is still alive." I said. "And are you sure you haven't gone insane with denial?" Aphmau asked.
"For the love of Irene just trust me!" I yelled as I continued to dig.
It was still raining so the ground was soft and easy to dig.
It took a long while but I actually managed to get the entire coffin uncovered. I was drenched with sweat and rain water.
Then I heard something that sounded like.. Screaming..?
It was coming from the coffin..
"TRAVIS!" I screamed as I lifted up the coffin's top.
There he was, screaming, but it died down when he saw me.
"Travis!" I exclaimed, happiness flowing over me. "Z-Zane! W-what just happened!?" Travis asked, sounding generally freaked.
"I-I don't know, but you're alive!" I exclaimed, tears of joy streaming.
Aphmau walked up behind me.
"Travis!" She yelled.
"Wait.. D-did I die or something..?" Travis asked. I nodded my head.
He quickly stood up and his head barely went over the entrance to the hole where his coffin was.
He wrapped his arms around my ankles which caused me to loose balance and fall into the hole with him.
I fell on top of him, my arms on either side of him. My face turned a light pink and I stood up, pulling him up with me.
I wasted no time in giving him a huge bear hug, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. "I missed you so much.." I cried. I paused then looked at his head, no bullet wound. "How.." I muttered.
"Hey! I want part of this hug!" Aphmau exclaimed, jumping down and turning it into a group hug.
Travis leaned in and kissed me when Aphmau was looking away.
"Don't know how I ended up dead, but I'm glad I'm back." He said.
"I'll tell you.. After we go to the doctor and get you home." I said, kissing him on the cheek.