Chapter Eighteen~

Travis's POV.

  I mean, jail isn't that bad.. Ok I am totally lying, it's the worse thing ever. Everyone wants to beat someone up, I've been jumped three times in the first week, and I've been here for three months. Not to mention the man I had to share the cell with didn't exactly know how to keep his hands to himself. I've slapped him in the face more than fifty times, I know that.
I was laying down on one of the beds, staring up at the ceiling. Three months have passed, only twenty four years and nine months to go. I would be lying if I ever said that I didn't miss Zane, and Rose. Hopefully when I was set free Zane would take me back, that is, if he wasn't remarried. That thought made me sick to my stomach.
I had just noticed that tears were running down my face, mostly from the fact that it stung when it went into a cut I had right under my eye. I cussed and wiped them away, thinking that I was an idiot.
  I snapped my head to the cell door when I heard it open, there was a prison guard standing there. "Get up." He said. I obliged and got to my feet. He motioned for me to follow him and I did. I hope I didn't do anything else wrong.

  Zane's POV.

  I waited outside the building with Rose right beside me. I nervously messed with the zipper on my jacket, Travis had been set free and it was only a few minutes until I could see him for real. I didn't understand why I was so nervous, but my heart skipped a beat when I saw the doors open. Travis walked out with two police in front of him. I gasped and covered my mouth. He looked terrible. He had cuts and bruises all over his face, it killed me to think what he had to go through while in there.
His eyes landed on me and he instantly ran over and hugged me tightly, I instantly hugged back. We stayed in silence for a while, just hugging while he messed with my hair. "I've missed you.." He finally said, pulling away from the hug and kissing me. "I've missed you too.." I whispered. He smiled and looked at me. "H-hey! You have a baby bump!" He exclaimed. I groaned. "Don't remind me.." I muttered, playfully punching him on the arm.
  Travis giggled and kissed me again, it lasted longer than the last one and eventually we broke it and I hugged him again.
  I finally had him back.

~~~

Heyooooo!
Sorry if this chapter was kind of fast paced, but I was kind of rushed in writing it soooo.. Ja..