Chapter Twelve~

Zane's POV.

  "Oh, Zuzu! I'm so happy for you!" My mother said as she hugged me again, surprisingly I hugged back. "Thanks, Mom." I said. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Zuzu, Gargar, Vylad, come with me outside, I want to talk to you." She said. Then she turned to Travis, Laurence and Dante. "You three come as well." She said.
  All six of us followed her outside. She stopped walking and turned to us. I swear she looked like she was about to cry. She then hugged my brothers and I. "You three have grown up so much!" She exclaimed. Us three looked at each other awkwardly and she finally let us go.
"I want to talk to you three, well, mostly to Zuzu, but you two need to hear this as well." She said, pointing to Garroth and Vylad. She took a deep breath before speaking again. "Ro'Maeve men do have a chance to get pregnant, no one knows why.." She said. "So, be careful!" She exclaimed.
"Now.." My mom said, turning to Travis, Laurence and Dante. "Hurt my babies and you won't live to see your next birthday."  She said. Well, mystery solved, we now know where Garroth got that from. "We won't!" All three of them exclaimed. "Good, now, I think we should all go in and enjoy this fun little Party Aphmau put together for my little Zuzu and his fiancé!" She said, skipping inside.
  Garroth and Laurence walked inside behind her, Vylad and Dante walked off somewhere, and Travis and I went to the backyard and sat down on the ground, leaning back on the outside wall of the house. We stared at the dark morning sky and I leaned my head on Travis's shoulder. "Travis, I'm scared.." I said. "About what?" He asked, putting an arm around my waist. "About this whole situation, what if something goes wrong! What if-" I got cut off by Travis lifting up my head and kissing me. He pulled away after a minute. "Nothing bad is going to happen, don't worry." He said. "Oh, um, ok... Thank you, Travis." I said.
  Travis smiled and kissed me again, but this time the kiss lasted longer, and it was deeper. I loved kisses like this, they were special to me, if that makes sense. I wanted it to last forever, it made me feel calm, but we broke it after we both heard a noise. It sounded like the rustle of leaves and giggling. "Did you hear that?" I whispered, looking around. Travis nodded and stood up, helping me up as well.
We started to search the backyard, there was no way that noise came from inside, it had to be out here. I walked to the middle of the yard and stopped when I heard it again, I snapped my head towards a bush. I walked up to it and looked behind it, expecting to see maybe a squirrel, or some other animal, but no, it was Vylad straddling Dante's lap, making out with him.
  Vylad looked up at me, breaking the kiss. "Oh, hey Big Brother, congratulations by the way." He said before he resumed making out with Dante. I slowly backed away and left them in peace. I turned around and accidentally bumped into Travis which caused me to start falling back but he caught me. "Sorry.." I said. "It's fine." Travis smiled. "Did you find out what the noise was? I couldn't find anything." He said. "It was just Vylad playing smushy-face with Dante." I said, making Travis laugh. He put his arms around my waist. "I wouldn't mind playing that with you~" He said, pulling me into another kiss.