Chapter Nine~

Zane's POV.

"Food poisoning? From like expired food?" Travis asked. "Doubt it.. I looked the other day and nothing was close to expiring." I said, gripping a small trash can. Rose was sitting on the other end of the couch, holding her little book bag in her lap. Travis snapped his fingers. "The underdone cupcake!" He exclaimed. "No, you ate it too, remember, and you haven't been affected yet." I said, slightly irritated. I always hated getting sick, it made me feel terrible. "Maybe we should go to the doctors..." Travis suggested. I sighed. "No... Probably just a virus, I'll be fine.." I said. "Well, ok then, but if it gets worse, tell me, ok?" Travis asked. "Ok, I will." I replied.
I stood up. "I think we should show Rose her new room now." I said, looking at the little girl and smiling. She smiled back. "Sounds like a good idea!" Travis exclaimed. Rose jumped off of the couch and followed us as we walked upstairs.
Travis pushed open the door to the room and a rush of cold air hit us. The room that Rose was going to stay in didn't have an air conditioner so she might experience sweating all over one hour then freezing her butt off the next. Rose looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back, even though I felt like crap.

Travis's POV.

There was something off about Zane, but I decided not to mention anything since he seemed to be content about it. Rose seemed happy, she seemed to like her room too. She walked in and looked around before sitting cross legged on the rug and zipping open, pulling out a small Lemur stuffed animal. Zane tugged on my arm and we left her in peace. We walked downstairs. Before anything else I stopped Zane. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm just not feeling that well. I'll be fine though." Zane said before walking off and sitting on the couch. I sat down next to him and put a arm around his shoulders. Zane grabbed the remote and turned on My Little Horsies. I chuckled at the show.
About ten minutes later Rose came downstairs and climbed up on the couch. "What's this?" She asked, pointing at the tv. "My Little Horsies, wanna watch it with us?" Zane asked. She nodded and focused he attention on he screen. By the next thirty minutes.. I knew she was obsessed.

-----
Ye, Short Fluff Chap!
Also thanks to Princesssaikamodel for writing a paragraph of this.
*Happy Cri.*