it Rains In Heaven All Day Long - Chp.3

Hey thereeee. Here's chapter 3! Again, if you haven't already please read the bit of info at the beginning of the first chapter! :)

Copyright© LittlesMermaid - wattpad.com; All Rights Reserved.

Enjoy & Please leave feedback. Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow... I didn't know the guys knew this many people!" I said laughing, scanning my eyes over all of the people on the beach.

"Yeah, I don't even recognize half of these people..." Emi commented with slight laughter. She looked amazing. She wore a black bikini underneath a red flowing beach dress which perfectly complimented her sun-kissed skin. I took my attention away from Emi and saw Mikey sat on a rock, looking pretty sorry for himself. I slowly walked over to him and perched on the rock by his side.

"Why the sad face? Where’s this Sarah person?" I asked, looking at the people on the beach trying to figure out who it could be. Or maybe she wasn’t here and that’s why Mikey was sad?

"Right over there." He said bluntly, effortlessly pointing his finger forward. My eyes followed his finger and i pulled a confused face as i saw what was going on.

"You mean the one..."

"With Gerard? Yeah, that’s her." He told me, cutting me off. I gave Mikey a sympathetic look and put my arm over his shoulder. I felt bad for him; Gerard always got there first.

"Don't worry Mikey, there’s plenty more girls out there” I told him and smiled.

“Whatever Jay.” He said in an unhopeful tone before standing up and walking away. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged. Poor guy.  I sat and watched my other brother with this Sarah, wondering how long it would take for him to kick this one to the curb.

"You like him, don't you?" I heard a voice say.

"Um, excuse me?" I asked, confused and turning my head to the complete stranger who had sat next to me.

"That guy with the long dark hair, you like him, i can tell." The guy said, nodding his head towards Gerard.

"Dude ew! He’s my brother!" I informed him with a look of pure disgust.

"Oh... okay. My bad." The guy said looking sheepish.

"So who are you anyways?" I asked, not recognizing him at all.

"You can call me Jimmy.” He said smiling, extending his hand to shake. I took his hand with a confused look and shook it.

"I’m Jayla..." I told him, retreating my hand back.

"Oh, Jayla Way? Zack’s friend right? Yeah I’ve heard a lot about you actually." He said with a smirk.

“Oh you have?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Jay! I see you've met Jimmy" I looked up and saw Zacky walking up behind us. My lips instantly curled to a smiled at the sight of him. He looked SO good; good enough to give me Goosebumps.

"Hey Zacky, uh yea... he tells me that he's heard a lot about me." I said cocking an eyebrow, looking for an explanation.

"Well yeah, i guess he has." Zack admitted. I smiled and looked at Jimmy who was wearing a mischievous smile as if he knew something that someone else didn't.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked, catching him off guard.

"Oh, nothing,” He told me, smiling again. “I’m gonna go get a beer and leave you two alone." He announced, standing up and walking over to a girl, who i presumed was his girlfriend because after their hug, they shared a long, graphic kiss.