It Rains In Heaven All Day Long - Chp.26 - RATED R

WARNING! This chapter contains a lot of adult language and explicit sex scenes and got automatically rated R. I will be uploading a PG 13 version of this chapter shortly.

Copyright © All Rights Reserved - LittlesMermaid - Wattpad.com

Chapter 26

I stood with an amused and slightly smug smile as I watched our friends jump out of the darkness shouting ‘SURPRISE!’ I couldn’t believe that I had actually managed to pull this off. I actually managed to get Frank here without any quarrels about where we were and even in to the cabin for him to get surprised. I guess I was a better actor than I thought.

“I can’t fucking believe I fell for all of this! You guys are assholes!” Frank joked, laughing with adrenalin, looking around the cabin with wide eyes. “And you!” He began, turning around pointing a finger at me, “you deserve a fucking Oscar!” He continued, not moving his finger or gaze. I smiled and laughed bashfully at the applause my friends and Frank had started. “This place is insane,” Frank said as he looked around at all of the decorations the group had put up. There were cobwebs strewn all over the walls, some of which I think were probably real, and an array of Jack O’ Lanterns and plastic spiders scattered around the room. It was pretty impressive.

“Is it just us?” Frank asked, looking at the table of snacks and alcohol that were surrounded by fake blood, more cobwebs and what looked like body parts. Fake, I hoped.

“Yeah, don’t worry, no Mark Carrington,” Crimson told him winking.

“Thank fucking God.” Frank replied, grabbing a beer and nodding his head, motioning for me to go over to him.

“Impressed?” I asked him wearing a smug smile.

“You’re amazing,” He told me, pressing his lips against mine. “I was ready to beat the shit out of that taxi driver; it’s a good thing you had him drive off.” Frank laughed.

“Yeah, I figured I had to get him out of there. I’m glad you like it, it was so hard keeping it from you at times, especially when you would pull that face every time I mentioned this Mark Carrington guy.” I told him, picking up a red cup.

“Yeah, fuck I am so glad we’re not at that party. Wait, is there even a party?” Frank asked as the penny dropped.

“Yes,” I laughed, “Crimson found out he was throwing a party in New Brunswick, which we figured would be the perfect cover story as you wouldn’t question the length of the cab ride.” I explained.

Everyone looked amazing in their costumes; Crimson had pulled off the Darth Vader costume perfectly, and she was right, my estranged brother was all over that. Gerard had dressed as I knew he would; collared cape, white shirt, waistcoat and fangs. He was dressed as the classic vampire to suit his shoulder length black hair and pale complexion. Ali was a cute little witch wearing a black lacy dress and a tall black witch’s hat, decked out in appropriate accessories. She was talking in close proximity with my other brother, who was dressed as a mummy; completely wrapped in tissue paper from head to toe. Bob was dressed as a zombie in regular clothes and Ray embraced his outrageous hair and transformed himself into a werewolf. It was kind of a shame that we weren’t seeing other people tonight, because everyone’s outfits looked too good for nobody to see.

“Come and look round the cabin it’s incredible,” Crimson said as she put her red cup down and took hold of my hand, dragging myself and Frank along with her out of the kitchen area. She was right; it was incredible. Outside of the kitchen area was a large room filled with two couches and a grand looking arm chair that matched the decor of the cabin. There were taxidermy heads on the wooden walls and old looking cabinets filled with dusty books.