It Rains In Heaven All Day Long - Chp. 24

All Rights Reserved. Copyright © LittlesMermaid - Wattpad.com

Feedback appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24.

The week had been interesting to say the least. Frank and I hadn’t exactly told the group what was happening between us, but we were starting to be a little more open about it. It wasn’t that we had decided to keep it a secret; I think we were just too much in the moment to worry about all of the repercussions that could come from it - whatever it was. I knew that from my part, I didn’t want to mention anything because I didn’t want to jinx it. I liked what we had, and for the moment it was enough; I didn’t want anything to change. Besides, sneaking around was definitely exciting.

“I’ve been waiting to get you alone all day,”

“Frank, I need to get to class I’m already late,” I protested with not much conviction, not even trying to stop him as his mouth explored the crook of my neck. Tension had been building up between Frank and I; we hadn’t gone beyond kissing, hot and heavy kissing sure, but nothing more. We weren’t even a couple and again, I didn’t want to ruin what we had before it begun.  Because of this, we couldn’t seem to get our mouths off of each other. Every possible opportunity, Frank would find a way for his lips to meet mine – not that I was complaining, but I could tell he definitely wanted more.

“Just five minutes,” He spoke in a demanding voice between kisses down my collar bone. A small moan escaped my lips, causing Frank to smirk against my skin obviously taking that as an invitation. His lips found mine once again and he pushed himself hard against me, causing me to inhale sharply at the feel of the cold lockers against my back.

It felt like an outer body experience – it always did when he kissed me, and when he pulled his lips away from mine it was like I came crashing back to earth, leaving me with the biggest head rush. 

“It’s last period, we could just leave now,” Frank suggested in a playful voice.

“And do what?” I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

“A little more of this,” he said whilst kissing my lips, “a little more of that,” he continued, moving down to my neck.

“Tempting,” I told him in a whisper.

“You’re already ten minutes late Miss Way,” He whispered seductively in my ear. A part of me was worried that if we did leave, I wouldn’t be able to resist him. I wanted so badly to resist him, but my patience was running thin. “Everyone wants to go to the movies tonight, so it would give us a little time alone before the others finish,” He whispered again before his teeth clamped down on the skin of my neck. I sucked the air through my gritted teeth at the sensation and threw my head back against the locker.

Before I knew it, Frank and I were sneaking out of the back entrance of the school, walking towards the parking lot. I mentally kicked myself for letting him win, but deep down there was no way I would be able to concentrate in my last period.

“I can’t believe you persuaded me into this,” I said as I buckled my seat belt, putting my legs up against the dashboard.

“I always get what I want Jay, you’ll learn that soon enough,” He smirked – What did that mean?

“You God damn only child’s,” I cursed, pretending to glare at him.  He chuckled and directed his attention to the road.

“Are we going to mine or yours?” I asked him, knowing the answer would be mine.