It Rains In Heaven All Day Long - Chp.16

Chapter 16

©Copyright LittlesMermaid - wattpad.com

Feedback appreciated

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Honestly I thought his fucking face was going to burst, you got some rage problems Frank.” I said laughing, telling the group about what happened in math class.

“I’m just fucking sick of it all you know?” Frank retorted.

“Well I think It probably did the trick I’m pretty sure she thinks you’re a psycho now anyway.” I joked as he bashfully looked at the ground.

Frank, Crimson, Gerard, Ray, Allie and I were on our way to the movie theatre to see some horror movie that Frank and Gerard wouldn’t shut up about. It was actually pretty sweet how excited they both got about it, high fives and victory cries were thrown when the plan to go and see it arose.

We arrived at the movie theatre and got our tickets from the box office. Once Frank had bought his he rattled the tickets in front of my face and stuck his tongue out with excitement.

“Are you really that excited Frank?” I asked laughing at his foolishness.

He shrugged his shoulders and once again blushed with embarrassment. I smiled as we proceeded to walk into the theatre lobby.

“Fuck yeah popcorn,” Gerard yelled as the smell of buttery popcorn filled our senses.

“All about the twizzlers dude,” Ray commented moments after.

Once we were all happy with our junk food that would ultimately make us feel awful after the movie, we handed over our tickets and were admitted into the theatre.

The theatre was small and dark and pretty fitting for the film we were about to watch. There weren’t too many people sitting down which added to the appropriate atmosphere. Ray sat down first, followed by Allie and Crimson. Gerard sat next to Crimson and I sat between my brother and Frank. Frank’s leg began to gyrate as he bounced it up and down like a twitching nerve; I guessed it was due to excitement or adrenaline or both.

The movie began and Frank turned to smile at me before turning his eyes to the screen and became fixated with the motion picture. I watched and analysed as the opening scene played out before me; the typical horror movie set up. The beautiful buxom blonde, running from something that you knew would inevitably kill her, the screams and cries out for help that you knew nobody would respond to and finally the gasps and chokes that followed her tragic fate as blood poured past her full pink lips and down her large, cleavage showing chest. The title of the movie violently appeared on screen in a dripping font as the over enthusiastic audience began to clap.

“That was awesome” I heard my brother say as the title scene ended. I shook my head and laughed and sat back to watch the movie.

About half way through the movie, I was actually getting pretty squeamish. I didn’t normally get scared or sick from horror movies, but I had to admit, this one was way more fucked up than I had predicted.

“Are you okay?” Franks low voice whispered. He must have seen my slight discomfort as I pulled a face and took a sip of my soda.

“I’m alright, just pretty gross.” I whispered back.

“Yeah, well if you want to leave just let me know,” Frank said. I looked at him for a moment wondering why he had offered that considering how excited he had been about the movie.