Chapter 1

Samanthas POV

"Sam wake up sweetheart today is a big day for you. And you don't want to be late" My mom said walking into my room.
"I've been up for the pass hour." I said braiding my hair to the side.

Today is a big day because I'm meeting my internet best friend, Melody for the first time. We meet in a group chat were she later solo DMed me from there we started talking and Facetiming everyday for the pass 10 months but before I meet her I have to go to school and take my English Exam.

"Okay well are you almost ready to go then?" She said helping me braid.
"Yeah all I have to do it grab my back pack." I said standing up and grabbing my bag.

Before I knew it. It was 10am, which means its was time to leave.

"So are you excited to finally meet Melody after all this time?" My best friend Maddie asked me as we sit down.
"I'm so excited. My mom is going to pick me up so I can go home and change for the 2 hour flight there." I said sitting down at our table.
"Ms. Brown please tell Samantha Wilson her mom is here to check her out." The Dean said over the intercom.
"Bye Sam see you on Monday." William (Maddie's boyfriend) said sitting down.
"Bye guys. I'll text you guys later." I said grabbing my bag and walking to the office.
"Hey sweetie are you ready to go?" My mom said hugging me.
"Yea. Lets go." I said hopping in the car.

*Skip plane ride*

Oh my Lord. I'm here!!! I'm in Boston!!! I'm meeting Melody in less then 10 minutes at the hotel. I can't wait. Once we got to the hotel I saw Melody and run up to her screaming. She then jumped up and pretty much attacked me causing me to drop her and fall to the ground but that still didn't stop us from hugging and crying. When we got up we went to our hotel room. I got in the shower and changed into the outfit I am going to wear to the meet and greet later while Melody made a huge poster for the Magcon show.

(A.N. I know its short but its just the first chapter and it will get better I promise just wait)