Chapter 6

Samantha's POV

I woke up in the best mood ever it was about 9:30am so I walked over to Melody's bed and jumped on it to wake her up.

"Mel wake up today is our last day in Boston. Before we fly to Florida. I want to have as much fun as we can before we leave." I said jumping off of the bed.

"I don't want to get up. I want to sleep all day." She said rolling over in the bed covering her face.

"Aaron wants to hangout with us today so if you want to see him you better get ready." I said grabbing a pair of black leggings with one of my friends Logans camo T-shirts that he left at my house out if my bag and hoping in the shower.

By the time I got out I saw that Melody was already dressed in a pair of blue jeans with her Jacob Whitesides hoodie. We then grabbed our phones and wallets and headed downstairs. When we got downstairs we saw Hunter and the guys.

"Hey Sam and Melody come sit with us!" Brenna said waving us over.

"Good morning everyone." I said as we walked over to the table and sat down.

"Good morning my hottie." Hunter said sitting down next to me and laughing.

"Good morning Hunter." I said laughing with him.

"Okay love birds you guys can stop and what do y'all want to do before the show?" Cam said looking at Melody and I.

"We don't care we were thinking about going shopping with Brenna and just doing girl stuff." Melody said looking at Brenna and I.

"So your basically ditching me for Bre. I thought you came to see me not Brenna." Hunter said lightly pushing me.

"I'm not ditching you. We have after the show to hangout. And I did come here to see you now stop being jealous." I said pushing him back.

"I'm not jealous. I just want to hangout with you before you leave." Hunter said looking at the ground.

"Hunter, bro you're jealous and you're being selfish." Blake said laughing.

"Am not." Hunter said sticking his tongue out at Blake then leaving the table.

"Well now you're being childish." Jacob said making everyone laugh.

Once we got done eating breakfast Melody, Bre, and I left to go to the mall and shopped for a little bit before the show. Until Jacob called and said that Bart wants everyone there so they can have a meeting before the show starts. So we left and went to the venue. When we got to the venue we had to snick in through the back door because there was to many girls out front. Right when we walked into the venue all of the boys jumped out and scared us.

"What the heck?!?! You almost gave me a heart attack you buttholes." Bre said laughing and dying at the same time.

"I hate y'all now I'm never coming to another show again." Melody said joking and punching Aaron in the arm.

"We're so sorry we didn't mean to scare you guys." Blake said laughing.

"Didn't mean to my butt." I said laughing.

"Sam... Ashton...was looking...for you." Cameron said in between laughs.

"Okay... Where is that cutie?" I said looking around.

"He's with my mom and Tyler over there."Brandon said walking up to us.

I walk over to Ashton and pick him up. I swear he's so cute and he looks just like Hunter and Brandon. I ask him why he was looking for me. He said because he wanted to do a musical.ly with me since Hunter didn't want to do one. After we do our musical.ly he wanted to hack my fan page in Instagram so I let him. Like how could you not say no to him he's so tiny and cute. He's lowkey my favorite Rowland brother. Jkjk. They all are my favorite. I just love Ashton little bit more then anyone else. And who don't love him a little bit more he's the baby.