Chapter 30

*Skip until Playlist D.C.*

Samanthas POV

Oh God do I miss him! I thought as I walked into my hotel room with Bre. I kept thinking about him as we unpacked. I miss being in his arms and kissing him. Only a couple of hours until I see him again. I have missed him so much.

"Sam... Hello...Sam." Bre said waving her hand in my face.

"Oh what?" I said looking at her.

"I was asking how you and Tayler are?" she said smiling.

"We are amazing our two month anniversary is today actually. When he gets here we are going out and after we get back we are going to make a video saying we are dating and stuff." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Wait have y'all seen each other lately?"

"Yeah we hung out like a week ago, but let talk about you and Blake. How are you guys?" I said as I plugged in my camera.

"We are good. Our 6 months just passed like 2 weeks ago. We didn't spend it together sadly but it's okay we are going to celebrate when he gets back from tour." She said smiling.

I love Bre and Blakes relationship it's so cute. They love each other so much I can just tell. When we finished unpacking we went downstairs to find Weston and everyone else. We found Mark first I ran up to him and hugged him. We chatted for a bit before Joey K showed up I walk up to him and hug him he lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his torso. We hugged for a little bit longer before I got a text from Cam. He said that Cheyenne just got to Europe. Oh did I mention that Cam and Cheyenne are dating? Well they are and they are so freaking cute but not as cute as Bre and Blake. Once we met up with Weston we had our own meet up. Over 200+ people showed up we took pictures and talked to as many people as we could before I got a text from Tayler saying he was 10 mins away. I told Bre that Tayler was on his way and that I have to meet him she said she would go with me. We told eveyone goodbye then left. After we got back to the hotel I went to our room and cleaned up a little. Bre came in the bathroom and said Tayler texted me saying he's checking in now, I smile. We walk to his room and wait for him. I stand there with Bre waiting for Tayler I take a deep breath then look down andat my phone. As soon as I look down Bre tells me to turn around. I turn around and see Tayler with a dozen of white and red roses and a little teddy bear. I stand there with my hand over my mouth and smile.

"Happy two month anniversary babe." He says walking up to me and kissing my cheek.

"Happy anniversary." I said hugging him.

"Do you like your flowers and teddy bear?" He said as Cody Ryan opened the door.

"I love them thank you." I said we walked into his room.

"So I was think we could film the YouTube video now and then go in our date. If it's okay with you?" Tayler said unpacking his stuff.

"It's fine with me." I said smiling.

"You're always smiling when I look at you." Tayler said cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"It's because you make me happy." I said making him smile.

"You make me happy too." He said kissing me.

After Tayler gets done unpacking Bre left to go find Weston. Cody and Tayler set up Taylers camera while I sit on the bed and text Mama Rowland. Me, Mama, and Ash are close still. They keep telling me that Hunter is good and stuff but I don't care.

"Ready Sammy baby." l said making me laugh. I nod my head.

"What's up guys? My name is Tayler Holder." Tayler said smiling.

"And I'm Samantha Wilson." I said smiling.

" And As you guys can tell by the title of this video and the name of this channel we have some big news.  Yes we are dating. We have been dating for 2 months now and before anyone starts saying stuff we are going to tell you guys our story. So it all started 3 months ago. This cutie was hanging out with my best friend Joey Birlem. Well Joey can do vist me and she came with. I saw that she was so cute and that she was so nice and sweet." Tayler said smiling at me.

"So after about 30 mins there me and him started talking. We found out that we have a lot in common. We weren't looking for a relationship but stuff happens you know. Well once me and Joey left he DMed me his number and we started talking and facetiming everynight. I need up going home to Florida for 3 weeks and when I went back to L.A. I stayed with him as most of you know. We were out one day for lunch when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I of course yes because I need the followers. I just kidding." I said laughing.

"She said yes because she liked me. Not for my followers plus she has more follower then me but it's whatever because we like each other for each other not the follower or fame. We knew that we would get hate so that is why we didn't tell you guys.we are very sorry and hope you guys can support us. But before I send this video I would just like to say... I love you Samantha Wilson." He said smiling.

"I love you Tayler Holder." I said kissing him.

Once we finish the the video we post it and tweet out the link. In the matter of minutes we have over 20k likes and 25k views.

Hunters POV.

I was about to go on stage when I saw that Joey tweeted and retweeted one of Sam's tweets.

@Samantha_Wilson: Check out me and Taylers new video. Link is in the bio.

@JosephBirlem: I'm so happy y'all finally came out about y'all dating😊 @Samantha_Wilson @ItsTaylerHolder

Wait what Sam and Tayler are dating?? I thought she loved me. I guess not.

(A.N. Sam and Tayler are dating?!?!?)