Chapter 24

Samantha's POV

When we got back to Cams place, Hunter and I went live.

"What's up cuties?" Hunter said smiling.

"Hey guys." Everybody but Hunter and I said.

"As you guys can see I'm at Cams house with Blake, Joey, Bre, Cam and last but not least the gorgeous Samantha Wilson." Hunter said pulling me into the camera view and putting his arm around me

"Hi guys." I said smiling.

"So is Huntha back?" Bre said reading a comment and looking at me.

"I don't know is Huntha back Hunter?" I said looking at Hunter.

"Yes. Huntha is back." He said kissing my cheek.

We broadcasted a little bit longer then got off. Hunter went back to his hotel while I stayed at Cams. Blake got hunger so him and Bre went out while Joey went to hangout with Ariel and I stayed with Cam.

"Sam!! Samantha!! Hello earth to Sam!!" Cameron said taking my headphones out.

"Sorry Cam I was doing my schoolwork what can I do for you." I said moving my laptop off my lap.

"So I wanted to talk to you."

"What about?" I said as he sat beside me.

"I just want to say I think you and Hunter are perfect for each other. He loves you so much and I could tell from the first time I saw y'all together at the meet and greet in May and when Hunter found out that Melody was lying he called me crying saying that he missed you and you know how I am with Hunter, Brandon, Blake, Joey and Jacob. I treat them like they're my little brothers just like I treat you like a little sister. If anything ever happened to y'all. I don't know what I would do because y'all mean so much to me and if I lost even one of y'all I would be broken." He started to say before I cut him off.

"Cameron that sweet and all but I just want you to know that I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to be here for the next 80 something years with you." I said laughing.

"Good because I plan on being here for you for the next 5 minutes until Aaron gets here." He said standing up and laughing.

"Wow Cameron. I see how much of a brother you are for me." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"You did not just throw that at me." Cameron said walking over to me and tickling me.

"Cameron stop." I said laughing until he picked me up.

"Cam put me down I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." I said before he put me down.

After he put me down he sat back down beside me and "helped" me with my classwork.

*Next Day*

The TCAs are tonight so Bre and I are going to go shopping for dresses and get are hair and nails done while the boys go do them. While we were shopping I got a phone call from Playlist. They invited me to go to Playlist D.C. I kindly took the offer and thanked them. I then texted David telling him that I got offer to go, he was really happy and said good luck tonight at the TCAs. I need all the hope I can get at this point I'm up against Loren, Jacob, Ari, and Ariel for best muser.

"Samantha?!?" I turn around to see...

(A.N. I know I haven't updated in forever. I also know this is a very short chapter I have been really busy with school but I'm writing another Blake Gray I'm thinking about posting it soon. Who do you think called Samantha's name?)