Chapter 36

*A 3 months later Later*

"Zach I told you to stop leaving your clothes everywhere." I say while picking up his clothes.

"I'm sorry Sam. I was looking for the outfits you are gonna wear in the photo shoot tomorrow." I hear him say from his room.

"They should be in your closet. I told you, you were gonna loose them. You don't ever listen to me." I said throwing his clothes in his room.

"Found them!!!" Zach yells.

"Okay now clean this place up." I said taking my outfits out of his hands.

"OKAY MOM." He yells. I just laugh.

Tomorrow Zach is making me do a photo shoot. I don't know why. I haven't really been on social media. I mean I post every once in a while but that's it. And everytime I post I read the comments and they all say Sam I miss you come back or we love you Sam. Tbh I'm happy where I'm at now. Yeah I might live with Zach Clayton but I don't broadcast or anything social media related with him. The last time I broadcasted with him it was for 5 mins and everyone was saying that they are sorry and that they love and miss me. I don't miss being famous. I miss the old me which is who I'm trying to find and be again.

"Sam?" I hear as I'm cleaning up after Zach.

"Tayler? What are you doing here?" I turn around.

"Zach invited me over. I hope that's okay. I brought a couple of friends with me." I look behind him and see Joey and Charles.

"Zach is in his room." I said point to Zach's door.

I continued to clean as they went to Zach's room. After about an hour of cleaning the apartment looked somewhat decent. I texted Vince and told him I was going to the tattoo place to see him and Romeo. As I was about to walk out the door I was stopped.

"Sammy? I'm sorry about how I treated you when we were dating." Tayler says.

"It's okay I guess. It's in the past." I say looking at him.

"So how's everything going?" He says after a coupe of mins of silence.

"It's good. Tayler I would love to stay and chat with you but I have to be somewhere right now. I'll text you." I say walking out the door.

That was weird. The whole way to the Tattoo shop and looked at edits of me on Instagram. A lot of the edits were sad. They went from happy Sam to broken Sam. But that's in the past now. Once I arrived at the shop, I saw Kian and Jc in the couch with Romeo filming. I was straight up to Vince and hug him. We chat for a bit until Romeo, Kian and Jc finish their YouTube video.

"Samantha, you look so pretty today." Kian says looking my outfit.

I was wearing a black pair of leggings and one of Zachs merch T- shirts is was a little big and a jean flannel around my waist.

"Aww thanks Kian you don't look so bad yourself." I laugh.

"So Sam we have been wondering if you would like to be in our next YouTube video?" Jc blurts out of nowhere.

"Umm.... I'm not really famous anymore and I don't want to be on camera. I'm sorry guys."  I said looking at the ground.

"It's okay Samantha. We understand. But if you want to be in one of our videos let us know." Kian says hugging me.

We sit there for a little bit and chatted about life. Turns out Hunter has a new girlfriend. They have been together for almost 3 months. I'm happy for him I guess. We talked for a little bit longer before they left. Once 7pm came Vince and I left to go get dinner. As we were out for dinner I saw Blake and Bre. I asked them to join us.

"I've missed you so much Sam. How's everything going?" Blake says as he takes a seat.

"Pretty good. I just finished my last high school class I graduate next weekend. Then I start college here at UCLA." I said with a big smile.

"That's amazing. I'm so proud of you." Bre says smiling.

"So what's being going on in the social media world?" I ask as I look at the menu.

"Lots of drama. Hunter and his girlfriend are on and off all the time. Jonas cheated on his girlfriend with a fan. Nick is still fighting trees and lamps" Blake said laughing at that last one.

"I'm so glad I left. My life has been somewhat stress free." I said putting down my menu.

Once we get our food we ate and chat for a little bit about how people have changed because of fame. When we were all done we pay and leave. We all get in Vince's car then head back to my apartment. As we walk inside the apartments the lights come on and people jump out of no where and yell surprise with their cameras. I look around and see a banner that's says class of 2018. I quickly cover my face so nobody can put me in their videos and push past them to my room. Once I get to my room I lock the door and sit on my bed. I hear a little knock on the door.

"Sam? Come out please. Everyone is here for you." I hear Zach say. I open the door pull him inside.

"How could you do this Zach? I understand that it's for a graduation party but you invited everyone that is on youtube and let them film me. Zach you know how I feel about being on camera. I don't want everyone knowing I'm 3 months pregnant." I said whispering that last part.

"I'm sorry Sam. You can't really tell in that shirt." Zach said looking at my shirt.

"I just wish you would have told me you were inviting everyone over." I said looking down.

"I'm sorry. I'll never do it again. I promise." He said kissing me.

"Thank you. Now let me change then I'll be right out." I said kissing him back.

"Okay I love you." He said walking out.

Once I changed I walked out the room and joined everyone. We were all having fun until the doorbell rang and opened it and saw Hunter.

(A.N Sam is pregnant 😨😨. Sam and Zach are together and Hunter is back. Who do you think the baby daddy?)