Chapter 38

Samantha POV

I woke up with Hunters arm around me. As soon as I went to get up I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. The doctor said that this is normal so I finished getting out of bed and took some Ibuprofen and then got in the shower. Once I was out of the shower and was getting dress I started to feel really light headed, so I started to walk back to my room. That's the last thing I remember before waking up in the hospital. I open my eyes and see Hunter right next to me holding my hand.

"Hunter..." I try to say but my month is so dry.

"NURSE!!! She's awake. Hey Sam. Oh my I'm so happy you are awake. I've missed you so much." Hunter said kissing my cheek.

I'm so confused. What's going on? Why am I at the hospital? All theses questions were going through my head but none of them were coming out of my mouth. I just sat there as the nurse and doctor checked on me. Vince and Hunter was standing beside me as I got my blood drawn, my eyes checked and so much more. Every-time the doctor or nurse would ask me a question I would just sit there and not say anything. After about a hour of questions and doctors and nurses checking on me, I got some alone time with Vince and Hunter. They both just held one of my hands and stared at me.

"Sam please talk to us. I know you might be confused but we need to know what's going on in that head of yours." Vince finally said.

"Sammy baby please say something. Anything. I love you. Just talk to me." Hunter said kissing my hand.

"Why am I here and where's Zach?" I finally said after 5 minutes.

They both looked at each other with the do you want to tell her look. Hunter started to talk but then Vince cut him off.

"You fainted and hit your head on the counter. You've been in a coma for the past 2 weeks. And Zach is on tour right now. But I promise you we called him. He didn't seem to really care Samantha. He said he'll fly back in a day but we have yet to see him and that was 2 weeks ago. But good news is you get to go home in a couple of hours." Vince said looking at Hunter.

"Oh okay." I said looking down at my hands.

That's the last thing I said until I got released and got home to my apartment. Hunter helped Vince with my bags, as I went to the bathroom. I shut the door, locked it, and stared in the mirror. How could Zach do this to me. I cried. He said he loved me and will always be there for me. But I guess his fame is more important than our relationship. I pull out my phone and quickly go on Twitter and see what Zach has tweeted. I see only in that says please pray for Samantha. But that's it. I Tweet out saying that I'm okay now and that me and Zach's relationship is over. I then go to his room and started throwing everything everywhere and yelling. He don't love me. He never did.

Hunters POV

Vince and I were packing Samantha's bags when we heard glass break and yelling. I got up and told Vince I would handle it. When I got to Zach's room there was stuff everywhere, pictures cut up and Sam on the floor crying. I hate seeing her like this. She's always hurt and when she is finally happy it all comes crashing down on her. I really have no room to talk because I have hurt her so many times. I sit there next to her. I grab her hand but she pulls away.

"Why are you here Hunter? After everything we have been through why are you here? And don't say it's because you care about me and that you love me because I know that's not true. I'm broken and unloveable." I hear her say.

"Sam you're not broken and unlovable. Everyone loves you. Everyone from your supporters, your family and me."

"How can so many people love someone that is so fucked up in the head? Plus we both know love ain't real. If it was we would still be together and none of this shit would have happened." Sam says crying.

"Samantha love is real. I know it does. Ever since I first met you in Boston I knew I was in love with you. I have never stopped loving you all of the girls I have been with was just to see if I would ever be as happy as I was with you. You are the one I want. You are the one that has changed my life. You are the one that always been there for me. You are the only one I see in my future. It's always been you Sam. But I always fuck it up someone how. I am always the one that hurts you. I am the one that always ends up loosing the best thing I had. I'm sorry Sam. I wish I could go back in time and changes everything I have done to you." I said as I hugged her.

It was at that moment Zach called her. She looked down at her phone and just cried. It took her a minute to actually answer the phone. But when she did all hell broke lose so I leave the room.

Samanthas POV

"Baby what's going on? Why did you post on your twitter saying we are over? Are you Okay?" Zach says.

"Why the fuck would you care? You would know if you were here. But you aren't. After everything I have been through you still are not here. Why is that Zach? You are never there for me. I mean you were before when we were friends. How is that Zach and Vince and so many other people called you to tell you I was in a coma and you told them that you would be there in a couple of hours and it has been two fucking weeks and you still ain't here? Don't tell me it was because of tour because we both know everyone on that tour with you loves me to death and they would not have mind if you left to come check on your girlfriend while she was in the hospital. You know what Zach I don't want to talk to you I'm done. I can't stay with someone that is not there for me when I need them. Good bye Zach." I hung up the phone and walked to my room.

I can not wait to leave this house and never come back.