Chapter 20

Samantha's POV
*4 days later*

Noah and Maddie wanted to go swimming so we walked to the house Joey was renting with his family. Joey introduce us to his parents. They seemed like nice people. We all chatted for a little bit them when to the back year and swam. After swimming for a hour Maddie and I got out to tan while the boys did whatever they did. I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw a quote retweet of Hunters tweet that said me and him were dating. The quote retweet said I miss Huntha as a couple. I liked the tweet and kept strolling until Joey offered his hand so we could go talk. I take his hand and follow him. We walk to the side of the house and he puts his arms around my waist and kisses me. I then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He started to back up to the wall when Maddie and Noah came around the corner and started taking pictures. Maddie then accentually sent a picture of us kissing to Zo. Great now I'm going to be all over Messy Monday again.

"Sam, we have a little problem." Maddie said biting her lip.

"What?!!" I said freaking out.

"I might have accentually sent the picture of you and Joey kissing to Zo." She said showing me her phone.

"Maddie?!?" I said looking at the ground.

"Who's Zo?" Noah asked.

"He runs this account on twitter called Messy Monday. Its basically ruins peoples lives. Our supporters and other people sent him "Tea" and he makes a big deal out of it. And Maddie here just sent him a picture of us kissing so that means we are going to be the tea of the week. He's going to be watching our every move and trust me its not fun. This is going to be my 3 time being on there and Sans 10th time I think being on Messy Monday in the last 6 months." Joey said as I looking down at my phone waiting for the tweet notification.

"Sam he screenshoted it." Maddie said showing me her phone again.

In the matter of 5 mins the tweet popped up.

@ MessyMonday: Looks like #Huntha is officially over 😭💔. Its only been 4 weeks & Samantha found herself a new man candy aka Loren ex Joey. Wonder how Hunter feels about that.

I wonder how Hunter feels about that too

I wonder how Hunter feels about that too. But last I heard he was talking to some girl. So what why would he care.

Hunters POV

When I was that tweet my heart broke maybe Bre was right she is happy with that Joey kid. But that's not going to stop me from getting her back. I love her and she loves me not him. Why can't she come to L.A. tonight instead of tomorrow. I need to tell her how I feel now. So I decided to tweet.

@ hunterrowland: Seeing you with someone else is killing me. I'm sorry please forgive me I love you 😭💔

I then locked my phone and hoped she would see my tweet. I waited more 30 minutes then hopped in my bed and cried myself to sleep. I miss you Sam.