Chapter 25

Samanthas POV

"Samantha??" I hear someone call from behind me.

"Loren?! What are you doing here?" I said in complete shock.

"Can I talk to you in private for a minute?" She said giving Bre a dirty look.

"Umm yeah." I said looking at Bre.

We walked over to the food court and sat at a table. It took Loren forever to get to the point of why she needed to talk to me.

"So listen if I ever see you around Joey. I will kill you and that's not a threat its a promise..."

"What are you even talking about me and Joey are friend. Plus what it to you he's your ex. Are you planning to get back together with him? Because if so that would be a mistake because he don't care about you anymore. He told me that himself. So if you don't mind I have to get back to Bre so we can meet up with Blake and Hunter." I said standing up from the table.

"Oh I forgot you're a whore. One day you're making out and dating Joey then the next you're with Hunter. Who's next Blake? Wait I think you already hooked up with him."

"Loren shut the fuck up! You are just a jealous stuck up bitch that nobody cares about." I said walking away.

Once I found Bre I told her everything. She thought Loren was a nice girl but I guess nice girls are the ones you need to watch out for. We need up dropping the whole Loren thing and finished shopping. After we found are dresses we liked we meet up with Hunter and Blake. I didn't feel liked telling them what happened so I kept my mouth shut the whole time we were together. When we got back to Cams I went to the bathroom and looked for my makeup bag for a razorblade. I used to cut before I found Hunter on YouNow. It all stared when I lost my older brother Damon in a drag race a 6 months before Hunter. I was 15 and he was 17 are parents weren't home because it was date night. Damon told me that him and his friends were going drag racing and asked if I wanted to go but if I didn't we didn't have to go I was the idiot that said let go it will be fun. Damon and I were really close he was my best friend I could tell him anything.

*Flashback*

"Samantha let's go." Damon said walking into my room.

"I was grabbing my jacket buttface." I said laughing.

We hopped into Damon's black 2015 chevrolet corvette z06 and drove to the school.

"What up Wilsons? I see y'all came to race. We're starting in 5 minutes. " Hector (one of Damon's friends) said.

"Damon can I go find James?" I'll be back in 2 minutes I promise." I said knowing he'll stay yes.

"Okay but tell him I said hey. " He said smiling.

James used to be my boyfriend but once Damon died. I pushed everyone away even my parents. I couldn't deal with everyone saying sorry and asking me if I'm okay. I just couldn't.

"You ready sis?" Damon said smiling.

"Always." I said smiling back.

"Drivers start your engines. Ready. Set. Go."

The last thing I remember was we were going around a curb called DeadMans curb a lot of people died on it and the cops were after us. We were about to pass the finish line when we another car hit Damon's side and we started to flip. Once we flipped a couple of times I woke up and saw Damon laying there. I yelled his name up he wouldn't answer me. My eyes started to close and when I woke up I was in the hospital.

"Mom? Dad? What's wrong? Where's Damon? If Damon okay?" I said as they cried.

My mom shook her head no and cried harder.

"Its all my fault. I'm sorry Damon. I'm sorry." I yelled crying and covering my face.

"Its not your fault Sam. It could have happened to anyone." My dad said hugging me.

*End of Flashback*

Oh how I miss Damon. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about him.

"Samantha are you okay?" Hunter said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah. Do you know where my makeup bag is I can't find it." I said wiping my tiers away.

"Yeah its right here." He said opening the door and handing it to me.

"Thanks."  I said taking the bag and looking for the blade.

"Hey you didn't happen to go through my bag did you?" I said as he walked away.

"No why?" He said turning around.

"Just wondering." I said shutting the door.

Hunters POV

Why does Sam want to know if I went through he makeup bag. I didn't but what is she hiding in there that she needs so bad.

Samantha POV

If Hunter didn't touch my makeup then who did. I'm not that that they touched it I'm just made they went through it and didn't tell me. I gotta find out who went threw it.

(A.N. I'm back but who do you think took the razor blade from Sam's makeup bag.