Chapter 3

Samantha's POV

"Mom let's go we are going to be late" Melody said practically yelling.

 "Mel calm down we still have 10 mins the venue is right across the street." I said changing my shirt into the Magcon Merch t-shirt.

"I know but I don't want to wait forever to get in there." Melody said calming down a little.

*Skip to meet and greet* 

" Next." The security guard said grabbing Melodys' hand and leading her to Blake as I walked over to Brandon.

"Hey cutie so what kind of pose do you want to do?" Brandon asked when I hugged him.

"The one where I give you a piggy back ride." I said handing him a poster that me and Melody made for him.

"Okay but please don't drop me." He said laughing.

"I won't." I said trying not to laugh.

After my mom took the picture I put Brandon down and hugged him then ran up to Hunter and hugged him. (Pic above)

"Well if it isn't Ms. HuntersHottie herself." Hunter said putting me down.

"Okay you can stop calling me that and What pose do you want to do because I don't really care." I said laughing and handing him a letter that explains how much he has helped me and how because of him I meet Melody. 

"Give me your hands and put your nose on mine." Hunter said putting the letter on the ground and grabbing my hands.

After the picture was took the guard was rushing me to Jacob so I hugged Hunter real quick and moved on. As I walked up to Jacob and hugged him. I saw his girlfriend Brenna. She is so much prettier in person. I had to get a picture with her so after my picture with Jacob I went over to her.

"Omg you're Brenna. You're so pretty." I said giving her a hug.

"Aww thanks. You are too. Do you want a picture?" She said hugging me back,

"Thanks and yess let me just best friend, Melody." I said waving Melody over.

Once we took the picture. It was time to leave and go back to the hotel. 

(Sorry for the short chapter I just got home from running 5 miles and I'm really tired but I had to update. On the other hand Jacob girlfriend Brenna is played by BrennaJaraSelmanChan and the picture below is Brenna)