Chapter 10

Samantha's POV

After we got back to the hotel. I took a shower and got dressed did my hair and makeup. Once I was done I went to Hunter and Brandons room to talk to Hunter about last night. Brandon wasn't there because he was out with Tyler. When I go to the room I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer.

"Hey what's up?" He said opening the door.

"I was wondering if we could finish what we were talking about last night?" I said biting my lip.

"Oh umm can we talk about this later." He said walking out of the room and onto the hallway.

"It's kinda important but sure why not."I said backing up.

"Thanks Sam. Your room 5 o'clock." He said opening the room and back into the room.

"Okay." I said looking at the ground.

"Hey Hunter can we order a pizza" Luna said walking to the door.

"Its not a good time right now Luna." Hunter looking back at her then at me.

"Wow... um I'm sorry for interrupting... umm you know what Hunter just forget about coming to my room to talk later. I...already had plans with James." I said walking away.

"Sam? Wait its not what it looks like?!" Hunter said as I walked down the hallway to the elevator.

Wow I actually can't believe Hunter. I went to his room to tell him that I thought about last night and that I love him and he's with Luna. What is that girls' problem first Jacob now Hunter who's next Mark, Weston. I don't know what to do anymore this is turning into Boston again but instead of Hunter being mad at me I'm mad at him. I need to find Melody and Bre maybe they can help. Once I found Bre and Melody, I told them everything and they seemed kinda surprise well about Hunter not about Luna trying to hook up with him. After we were done talking we went to meet up with Mark and Jacob and yeah Jacob and Bre are broken up but they are trying to be friends so far its going good. We all then walked to the musical.ly stage to watch Jacob and Mark perform. As we watched Jacob perform one of Mark's biggest fan accounts showed up @ markkgrayy aka Abby showed up (A.N yes that is a real fan account and yes you guys should go follow her because she's amazing) I lowkey ship them. Like Mark ask her out already. Once Jacob was done singing it was Marks turn to go up on stage and sing Selfie. As Mark sung my phone kept going off. It was Hunter. 7 missed calls and 28 messages. I unlock my phone and read some of the messages.

Hunter💕: Sam I'm sorry can we please talk??

Hunter💕: Sam please answer me.

Hunter💕: I love you Sam please answer me I need to talk to you.

Hunter💕: Please answer me

Hunter💕: If you see this please meet me on the rooftop at 6 I really need to talk to you.

I feel so bad. Should I go and meet him or just go and hangout with Melody and Bre. I don't know.

Hunter💕: Sam I know you're reading these messages please meet me. I'm begging you.

Well I have to go now that he knows I read the messages. Forget you iMessage. Once Mark was done singing we all went to Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill. We all sat down at a huge table because Johnny Orlando, Geo, Weston and a couple of other people are going to show up later. As we waited to order our food we played never have I ever. Lets just say it didn't end well of me. After twenty minutes of Geo, Weston and Johnny showing up another surprising guest showed up Luna. Lets all take a minute to pray Bre, Melody and I don't been the crap out of her in this restaurant.