Chapter 9

*Vidcon day 2*

Samantha's POV

Hunter leaves tomorrow night at 9 so today we are meeting supporters and other broadcasters and shopping. I got out of bed and hopped in the shower. When I was done taking a shower I put on a pair of blue jeans, a lime green v-neck. Once Melody and James woke up. I did my hair and makeup and I texted the group chat with Hunter, Bre, Jacob and Mark.

Me: Hey we're getting ready now so we'll be in the lobby 10.

Markyyy😋: Take your guys time getting ready because I'm about go hop in the shower.

Jacob😎: Mark bro hurry up. We don't have all day to wait for you.

Breezy😇: Sam I'll be at your room in 5.

Hunter💕: I'll be at your room in 2 seconds Sam.

Right when I got that message I heard a knock on the door. I answer it an invite Hunter, Brandon, and Tyler into the room. As Melody got out of the shower and got dressed, Hunter attempted to help straighten my hair while Brandon, Tyler and James snapchated it. Once we all were already we waited for Bre to show up. Remember when Bre said she was going to be at our room in 5 mins well she showed up 15 mins later. She's always fashionably late. So when Bre finally showed up we walked downstairs and met up with Macob (Jacob and Mark). After we walked out of the hotel we got surrounded by supporters. It was so bad we could barely run to the YouNow stage area. When we finally made it to the stage 99goonsquad, WhoaitsJonas, and Mario Selman were there and since Hunter don't really like them we left and went to meet up with the Our Journey crew outside while Mark, Jacob, Tyler, and Brandon went and did their own thing. But when we got out there we saw Zo aka Messy Monday.

"Yo Hunter bro what's up? How's life? How's Magcon?" Zo said questioning Hunter as we walked over to Loren and Weston.

"I'm good, life is good and Magcon is amazing I'm having so much fun traveling and meeting supporters." Hunter said smiling at me.

"You look very familiar? Do I know you?" Zo said looking at me.

"Umm yeah I'm Samantha Wilson. I have been on Messy Monday twice in the pass 3 months thanks to you." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh I know you now. You were one of the mystery girls getting into the Uber with the Magcon boys and you are the fan that Hunter lied about knowing when Mark, Nick and Geo walked up to you guys in the hallway because you guys were on a date and didn't want anyone to know about it back in Boston 3 months ago." Zo said pointing at Hunter.

"About that we weren't on a date then and I would like to know who told you all of that." I said crossing my arms.

"Messy Monday never tells where they get their tea at." Zo said laughing.

"Hey Sam let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry and we really don't need any drama." Hunter said grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"You're right Hunter we don't." I said pushing him away from me.

I then grabbed Melody and Bres' arms and walked away. Hunter don't want drama but he's putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. Like you're giving Zo what he wants for Messy Monday. We when meet up with Mark and Geo and went out to eat at Subway. As we were eating we all got a tweet notification from Messy Monday.