The Last Cookie

"These cookies are good," you exclaimed. You and Leo had raided the Hermes cabin and stolen sweets and desserts. You did this every once in a while and today was one of those days.

"Cookies are the best," Leo muttered, stuffing more cookies into his mouth. The plate was full when you stole it, about 2 minutes ago. Now, it was almost completely finished.

You both reached for the same cookie and stopped. 

There was only one cookie left.

You and Leo kept your hands on it and looked at each other's eyes. "I'm gonna eat this cookie," you said slowly. 

"I highly doubt that," Leo replied. You technically had a stare off, hands still on the cookie.

"How are we gonna do this," you asked.

"Rock, paper, scissors. Best two out of three."

You agreed and you both let go of the cookie, still staring at each other.

First round: you both did scissors. On your second attempt, you did paper and Leo did rock.

Second round: Leo did rock and you did scissors.

Third round: you held up the peace sign and Leo did paper. He looked confused as you grabbed the cookie and ran out of your cabin.

"Hey, come back here," Leo yelled after you.

Your plan wasn't to eat the cookie. You were going to play a little prank on Leo.

Leo was catching up to you fast, so you sped up. You passed in front of the Aphrodite cabin and saw the open window. You threw the cookie in there and Leo ran after it, not even noticing the cabin. 

You stopped and waited for the sound. 3 seconds passed...

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!"

You saw Leo burst out of the cabin, covered in lipstick marks, followed by the Aphrodite girls waving goodbye.

You started rolling around and laughing on the grass as Leo walked over to you. 

He held up the cookie and your eyes widened.

"I win." 

And Leo ate the last cookie.

You both ended up stealing more cookies from the Hermes cabin later.