Birthday Cake

A/N

It's my birthday! Happy birthday to all of you who's birthday is today! Enjoy!

You opened your eyes and yawned. You sat up and stretched. You looked around and saw the familiar bedroom.

You looked to your left and your eyes widened.

You and Leo shared an apartment and he slept next to you. You always woke up before him but now, he was missing.

You got up and put on your house slippers.

You walked around the corner and into the kitchen. You spotted Leo, asleep on the counter.

You smiled and walked over to him. You gasped and smiled. In front of him was a cake that said, "Happy Birthday, y/n!" Then it had orange hearts all over.

You looked at Leo snoring face. You sat in a chair next to him and grinned.

You poked the cake and tasted the frosting. It was delicious.

Leo stirred and almost fell off of his chair.

You giggled and ran a hand through his hair. You planned on staying home all day, and just watch YouTube videos or go through tumblr. Or maybe just cuddle with Leo all day. You had no idea but one thing was for certain.

You were going to bombard Leo with kisses when he woke up.

Ironically, he slowly opened his eyes and muttered, "Cake.. the cake.." He suddenly sat up and said, "The cake!"

You laughed and Leo looked at you, startled.

His face became red as he said, "O-oh good morning. How long have you been here?"

You grinned and said, "For about 5 minutes."

Leo sighed and said, "I stayed up all night trying to make this cake. It was meant to be a surprise." You smiled and kissed him on his cheek. "I still love it."

Leo smiled and hugged you. "Happy Birthday, y/n."

You blushed and hugged him back. 

"Thanks." Leo looked at the cake and said, "I didn't get to finish the last details." You kissed him again and said, "It looks perfectly fine."

Leo looked closer and saw an indent. "Did you eat some of it..?"

You grinned and said, "Maybe~"

He smirked and said, "You weren't supposed to do that." "It's my birthday, so yes, I can."

Leo then started tickling you and you started laughing. 

"O-okay!! I-i'm sor-ry!" Leo then lifted you up and hugged you. "Okay, can't breathe. I'm not a teddy bear."

Leo smiled and said, "Yes, you are."

You slyly grabbed a piece of cake and smashed it into Leo's face.

"Two things. One, you just ruined the cake. And two-" He grabbed some cake and smashed it into your face.

You laughed and ate the cake around your lips.

"So good~"

Leo smiled and wrapped him arms around your waist.

"I love you."

You smiled and said, "I love you, too."

He leaned in to kiss you but you just smashed more cake onto his face. Leo then declared a cake war.

~10 Minutes Later~

Cake was everywhere. In the kitchen and in the living room. Mostly on the both of you.

You and Leo were already tired again so you cuddled on the couch. You closed your eyes and Leo smiled. He pulled you closer and said, "Happy Birthday, weirdo."

He then kissed you and fell asleep. What he didn't know, is that you were still awake,

You smiled and kissed his cheek, and licked some frosting off.

You then rested your head in the crook of his neck and finally fell asleep.