It's That Time Again

Hello!

It's been a few oneshots since I've spoken to you guys. Right?

So, how are you guys? You doing well? Your books getting... read? I don't know how to do this stuff, Cinnamon help.

What? Insert a picture? Okay. Here you guys go.

I mean, who doesn't agree with that? And also love Ellen

But anyway, yes, I am back. Mainly because I want to know how you guys are doing and all of that. 

I read through the comments on this book, and honestly, I haven't laughed so hard ever since I smashed Calypso's dining table.

So, thank you for making me laugh.

Speaking of Calypso, a lot of your comments consisted of you guys liking what happened to Calypso in the specific oneshot.

And it was all bad stuff, let me tell you.

I respect that, and just remember that I put fangirls before anyone else. (Even Festus and myself)

I remember my first "letter" to you guys. Yeah... That was MANY oneshots ago. Honestly, I have to annoy Cinnamon so much to let me type stuff on her account.

She doesn't understand what it's like to have so many fangirls after her.

But hey, I love each and every one of you guys, even though I get multiple emails from fangirls telling me to dump Calypso and marry them.

Sorry, but I'm a free range pony.

Nothing can hold me down, I need to run free. I mean besides Team Leo. I mean, come on. 

TEAM LEO FOR THE WIN!

Back on you guys making me laugh, I love looking at your opinion on these oneshots. Why? Cuase they make me laugh, honestly.

Some of you comment things like "Thanks for the tears" and I can't help but let out a small laugh. Because these oneshots about me touched your hearts, and I feel over joyed about that.

(You're welcome for the tears, by the way)

I love making you guys laugh. Like, that one time when eidolons pounded against some gates and I asked them who it was.

Then the Wolf Head screamed, "Valdez," and I replied with, "Valdez who?"

I bet you that quote received a lot of laughs from you guys. Especially, you guys. Yeah, those were good times.

Then I was punched in the face multiple times by Khione, sent to Ogygia, created a mini helicopter like thing in mid air, and crashed into some random table.

So yeah, my life.

Honestly guys, you don't want to be me.

Unless you enjoy being rejected multiple times, not fitting in, and losing someone really important to you, then yeah.

But enough depressing stuff. If you want depressing, honestly, just talk to Cinnamon and be serious about something.

You'll get depressing, trust me.

Anyway guys, I just wanted to know how you guys were doing and how life was. I'll be "writing" to you guys again in the future.

That's for sure.

And thanks guys for almost 8K views. That's insane.

Love you guys, and don't stop being yourselves. Because if you lie about it, then you're gonna be in some deep shi-

Bye,

Leo Valdez <3