Chapter 2: Announcement

"Good Morning Princess..." a voice snarled. "Well Good Morning!" I snapped. "Did you sleep well?" his voice growled. "OH YEAH I LOVE BEING SHOVED IN A SACK!!!" I screamed. Fuck this...

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I  screamed.

"Don't scream again or I will shoot you." he warned. I was sitting in a dark cold celler in the middle of god knows where and a crazy person just threatened that he would kill me... 

Even though I was a blond and a hothead i was not a idiot. A bright blinding light flicked on. A large muscular man with a dragon tattoo stood above me. He slammed his barrel of his gun against my head and began to tell me where the hell I was.

"Don't even bother screaming because we are in the middle of nowhere." he laughed showing his yellow teeth. God, had this guy heard of toothpaste or mouthwash? His breath stunk worse than 3 week old garbage. "Listen well cause I am not going to repeat this. Got it?" he snarled. I gulped and nodded my head up and down. My mouth was so dry and I was starving. My clothes were soiled and smelt like pee. Great.

"You are no longer Sandy Lauren." he barked. "You are Barbie 874496" he stated. Barbie? What the hell? I mean yes this guy was coo coo because he was a kidnnapper, but calling me Barbie? That was just scary, not that being kiddnapped wasn't.

"You are going through long long hard training... There will be phases and lessons but we will get that at a later time."  "You will become a barbie doll, after you have been through all the  phases and lessons which will take about two months you will then be sold off at a auction.Your a beauty so you'll sell just fine..." he sneered. "Your not that skinny enough so we will have to put you on a diet." he said. "DIET? DIET? YOU JUST MET OH MY BAD, KIDDNAPPED ME AND YOU TELL ME YOU ARE GONNA PUT ME ON A DIET?" I screamed. Bam! My world went black.