Chapter 5: Shaved Blond?

I woke up on a hard metal table with my back aching. I tried to scream but I had duct tape on my arms and legs, and mouth. I was blinded by a cheap light bulb dangling only 10 inches from my face. "Ahhh I see your awake..." said Daniel. He ripped my duct tape off my mouth and I cried and cryed. I was starving, thirsty, dirty, sleepy, and home sick. I just wanted to tell my family that I loved them. Josh my older brother, who was 15, and always bragged about how he was a year older than me. I missed his bad body Oder, and yes even him wrecking my sleepovers. I also missed how my Mom was always on my back about grades, and how messy my room was. I missed the sweet smell of her perfume and her freshly baked muffins. I missed how she called me sweetheart and how she would rock me when I went through a brutal breakup. I missed my daddy, coming home from work at the factory where he built things for famous people, how he smelt like sawdust and sweat, how he always made sure my steak was extra juicy and crisp. I missed Winter, my husky. I even missed school! I wanted to get out of here. I would eat 300 snails (alive) study, and jog 6 miles everyday in gym just to be home. Daniels word at blond woke me up to reality, or my worst nightmare. Blond? What? "Sandy were you listening?" he asked. "I thought it was barbie i said backing off tears. "Nah, he shrugged, I am sick of calling every single sexy women in here Barbie." he said. Wait What? Sexy? He was calling me sexy? I blushed. But that turned to fear, coming from a physco path.  " Where you listening?" he said. "Don't lie he warned. "No." I said squeezing my face up waiting for pain to come and knock me out. After 15 seconds I realized it wasn't coming. He didn't even notice. "We have to um have you blond in order for you to be sold." he said turning away. Oh sure now he cares. "WHAT? NO!!!!" I screamed. "NO HAIRCUTS NO!" I said. He didn't respond. He just picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I screamed. He kept walking for what seemed like hours until we reached a light blue painted door. He opened it and sat me down. He ripped off the tape. "Don't you dare run." he said with a playful smile. Playful? Since when was being kidnapped and about to become a blond playful? I didn't plan on running. I didn't know where to go, had no phone, and had about wasn't feeling like a blackout. Click. Snap. These little cuffs clicked shut. I was stuck to the chair unable to kick hit or run. "Behave Princess..." he said. "Tyler don't play no games." With that he exited the room. I was alone. I looked around and saw all sorts of tools for hair cutting. Some I hoped they used just for hair cutting. A shaver, Wigs, Blond Hair Dye, about 8 different sized scissors, 3 curlers, 4 straighteners, and a sink, shampoo, a hand mirror, and- just then a older man with a gold tooth in front (who I assumed is Tyler) walked in. Great.