Chapter 13: My One Chance

The hot sun rays heat my back. I looked at my hand, I am so pale compared to Daniel. I needed a tan soon. Wait how long had I been missing? Oh my God! My Parents! What about school? If I could get back to school. Stop Sandy! Crunch, Crunch, Crunch, Daniels Footsteps crunched the Autumn leaves beneath his boots.  "HELP!" I screamed. Daniel covered my mouth. I licked his hand. "You know that's not gonna make me let go." he said shaking his brown mop of hair. Even If He Was A Bastard He Was Super Cute. "Please Daniel." "Please just let me go!" "I won't tell anyone!" I said begging. "I'm not a idiot Sandy." he said. My heart was pounding. It was like a puppy smelling meat. It just did everything to get the meat (my freedom). You know what they say... Follow your heart. I clawed at his chest. Nope. Nada. Nothing. I got it! I kicked him in the groin/shin. He moaned and fell down. He was no wimp. I have to admit that that would hurt anyone being kicked with black lace up combat boots.. I kicked him once more and ran like my life depended on it. It did. Heart pounding and chest heaving, I dared to look behind me. OH SHIT! He had gotten up and was about 3 feet behind me. I broke into a run. Along the way somewhere I grabbed a stick. Not a stick a thick long branch. Daniel  grabbed me by the hood of my sweater. Damn. He slapped me on my cheek hard. The cold wind stung my cheek more. My hand reminded me that I had a stick. I swung it down on his head. It split with a crack! At first he looked shocked, then blood gutting fury. Rage. I gulped. "Motherfucking bitch." he growled chasing behind me. He surprised me by jumping on top of me and possibly breaking every single bone in my body. I couldn't breath. I clawed at his chest. "YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE TORTURED AND VIOLATED NOW!" he screamed. "JUST WAIT!" he screamed chasing the crows out of the bush. "I'm sorry!" I screamed. "Oh you will be" he said grinning. What had I done?