Chapter 22: Airport

"Sandy?" the lady asked. "Yes?" I said. "Are you ok?" she asked. I was screaming. "Yeah, I'm just so happy. I've been beaten, possibly raped and have undergone a hair dying thing, and been poked with burning metal rods!" "I just am so happy to get home!" I said. I saw the airport. "I'm pulling into the airport right now." I said. "K Baby Doll, don't hang up until I get a message that its safe. Their checking the perimeter of the airport." she said. "Okay." I said sighing. "Okay baby, your good to go." she said. "Its okay." she said. I cried a burst of anger and torment and relief that had been the size of a giant ball of yarn. "THANK YOU!" I screamed. She'd hung up already. As soon as I was home I was going to bake her brownies. I parked and was instantly flooded by red and blue flashing lights and camera's and screaming. "Sandy! Sandy!" waved a news reporter. "Is it true you ran away? Did he rape you?" the same man questioned. "Uh- Uh-" I sputtered. "No questions." said a big body guard. He blocked my view of everyone and just as he came in front of me I saw a glimpse of what I thought was Reggie. I started to scream. "ITS REGGIE!" "ITS REGGIE!" I screamed pounding my fists against the body guards trying to get their attention. "Its okay Miss, we have him in custody." he assured me. I sighed and cried. I felt a moment of- of- freedom. 

_______________________________________________________________________________ 
THIS IS NOT I REPEAT NOT THE END! 

On another note Wattpad was shut down almost all night and I didn't have a chance to write more cause I have a big test tommorrow. More updates coming. 

-Bella