Chapter 20: Everyone's Watching

I heard rustling outside the door and saw a person walk in. It was dark so I couldn't tell who it was. All I could see was a bright glowing red dot in the coroner of the room. "Surprise!" Reggie said flicking on the lights. "Ready to see your family and friends?" he asked. Before I could even respond Daniel came in wheeling about 3 different laptops. I looked from laptop to laptop. Mom, Dad, Adam, Zaza, and Layal, Alexander. Mom and Dad on one, Adam and Zaza on the second, and Layal and Alex on the third. "SANDY!" they all screamed at once. "Where are you?" "LET HER GO!" " Are you okay?" "Where are you?" "Don't worry!" And barking came shooting at me like daggers. "Guys I don't know!" "I can hardly understand ya'll." I said crying. Reggie sat on a stool in the entryway clearly enjoying this. "Everybody calm down." my dad said trying to pull himself together. My mother burst into tears. "Please stop!" "Your upsetting them!" I screamed. "I don't want them to see me like this!" I said sobbing. Reggie just grinned. "You better say your goodbye's. I already have somebody buying you tomorrow." he said laughing. "What!" Zaza screamed. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" my brother roared. "Who the fuck are you!" he continued. "Her worst nightmare!" he said laughing. "I love you Adam." I said crying. Layal sobbed into Alexanders striped shirt. "We will pay you 7,000 dollars if you give her back." my mother said. "Yeah?" Reggie said. Way to go mom! I was going to go home! "I promise!" My mom said. It was her life savings. "I'll add 2 thousand." Adam said. "No!" I screamed. "Mom Thats your life savings! Adam that's your college money!" I said. "Just because my life is going to end doesn't mean yours needs too." I said shaking. "Don't you dare talk like that!" Zaza said sternly. Yep. You could always count on Zaza to tell the truth. "Its gonna take alot more than that." Reggie said behind the laptops. "How much?" Taylor piped up. "50 grand and 200 pounds of weed." Reggie said. "That's how much my guy is paying." he said. "Where the hell am I going to find 200 pounds of weed!" Adam shouted. "Jose." Taylor squeaked. "JOSE!" he screamed. "YOU KNOW HE'S LIKE THE SCHOOL DRUG DEALER RIGHT!" Adam screamed. "He's our only hope." Taylor said. "He doesn't even have a car genius." Adam pointed out. "STOP!" I screamed. Reggie slammed the laptops closed and laughed.