Chapter 12: Sneaking Past The Guards

This Chapter is dedicated to Zaza4Ever

My little cheap clock on the wall said 5:07. Where was Daniel? Maybe something came up or His dad came back early. Damn! THIS WAS MY ONLY CHANCE TO ESCAPE! Of Course That would be just my luck to have this happen. Just being kiddnapped alone proves how lucky I am. My brother would know what to do in a situation like this. My Dad's words came in my mind. "Sandy, Just take 3 deep breaths and everything will be alright. In... Out... In.... Out..... In....... and Out.... Ok. Its go time. I heard voices outside my door and put my ear against the cool cold wood. "Why?" a male gruff voice asked. "Cause I'm gonna do it." "She already misbehaves." "Plus I wanna do it first before Reggie has a chance." said Daniel. Do what? Oh. Oh hell no. N to the O NO! "Go wild." the guard said unlocking my door. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed. "Give Daddy Some Sugar." Daniel said with a sick twisted look. He grabbed my by my waist and knocked the air out of me when he slammed my body on the ground. He growled and began to unzipp my pants. I screamed as if I was on fire. I thought he was gonna protect me not rape me. "Okay okay you two get a room." the nasty guard said laughing. Sicko. Daniel flung me over his shoulder. The guard slapped my butt and I stuck my middle finger out. That guy had serious mental issues. I kicked and screamed as we pounded up metal stairs. Daniel grunted and pushed against something with all his might and I heard a loud pop! Then...

_________________________________________________________________________

This was very very short. Sorry!- The next one will be super long. -Bella