Chapter 14: Say Goodbye

It stunk in here. Bad. I missed Winter. I just needed a hug from mom.  All the memories came flooding back like a waterfall that could never be stopped. How my mother had come in my room and told me to wake up. The hot warm steam from my shower. The cherry blossom scented body wash that my best friend Jessica gave me. The waffles that my father burn't. Then My Mother made eggs. How good and gooey they had been. How When Winter woke up I breathed in her fur. I had bathed her the night before. My brother used my toilet and didn't flush. Then the tears came. I tried to stand up but I was chained. And I was topless without a bra. I had been topless but never BRA LESS! "Daniel?" I whispered. No response. I whimpered. I wanted to go home. I would have screamed but there was no point in doing so. It would just anger Daniel. What are the chances of somebody hearing me besides him? There wasn't a home around for miles. They had a HUGE YARD. It went on for miles and miles! "Hey sexy." Daniel said walking downstairs carrying something. A laptop. I noticed he had a clown mask on.  He set up a camera.  "STAY AWAY!" I screamed. "Ready for you punishment?" he said. I cryed. "Awww Baby." he said jamming his tounge in my mouth. Then Headstrong by Trapt came on.  I cried. This was it. Just make it quick I thought. I was gonna be raped publicly. Beep. Huh? What was happening? "You have 5 minutes to say goodbye." he said. "Say Hi Mom! Say Hi Daddy!" he said. He turned a laptop towards me. "Times a ticking." he said. My Mother came on mascara running along with Dad his face unshaved with Josh crying. He never cried. "Oh my God. Sandy!" she screamed. "I love you so much." I said. "I'm so sorry." I said. "Sandy." said Josh. "WHAT HAS HE DONE TO YOU!" he screamed. "I'm gonna kill that motherfucker!" he said full of anger. "I'm so sorry. Josh. I love you. You've been the best brother ever. I'm so sorry for everything I did. "If I don't see you again I wa- "Don't say that Sandy we are going to have you home." he said crying. "Where are you?" he asked. "I don't know!" I said. "Just don't leave the police are tracking you." he said. "They can't." Daniel said. I have so much protection that It would take them 2 years to find her. She'll be gone by then." he said laughing. "FUCK YOU!" Josh screamed. "Sandy, Its gonna be okay." my dad said. "4 minutes." Daniel said. "HIS NAME'S DANIEL!" I screamed. "Daniel." my dad said. "What?" he said groaning. "Let her go." he said. "No. Besides my name ain't Daniel i just said that to shut her up." he said. "I WILL KILL YOU!" Josh screamed. My mother just sobbed saying I love you over and over. "Mom I'm gonna be okay. You have been the best."I said. Josh continued to scream at "Daniel" (I didn't know his name so I just called him Daniel.) "Let our pumpkin go." Dad said again. "I will KILL YOU BASTARD!!!" Josh screamed. "Yeah" Daniel said, "You and what fucking army?" he said. He then crossed infront of my family flashing them his butt and walked towards me. He then rubbed his hand all over my breasts kissing them. Licking my neck. He then began to unzip my shorts. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" My mom screamed. "We will give you money, our home, our car, anything! Just please let her go." she pleaded. "No fucking way." he said. "Say bye sandy." he said in a baby voice. "I love"- he slammed the laptop shut. "You." I finshed. I kept crying for what seemed like hours.