Chapter 18: Get Her Ready

Reggie came with duct tape. The extra strong kind that you could only open with a knife. Like the one used for keeping boxes shut. I didn't fight him. I knew that it was over. I was hungry, stuck in the middle of nowhere and just like Reggie had said, living in a nightmare. After he taped me down and bound my hands and feet together he got a pair of scissors. He called Tyler. Tyler came in skipping. He was gay. "Make her look like a model." he said walking away. Tyler had a big goofy grin. "NO KISSING!" Reggie yelled. "Fine!" Tyler whined. I saw he was happy that he wasn't allowed to although I pretended not to notice. "Tyler." I said. "Mmmm?" he said not looking up. I started to cry. "I just want you to tell my family that I love them." I said full of tears. "Oh, I don't have to, you will." he said. "Wait What-" 

"OH! I almost forgot! I bought you 3 sexy outfits!" he said. Great. The last thing I want his him dressing me. Daniel popped his head in nervously. "We'll talk later." he said. I hardly opened my mouth and he ran down the hall. I heard a door slam. Tyler came back in with 3 revealing outfits that made me cringe. I would never wear anything remotely related to this stuff. It made me look like a slut. The first was booty white shorts with a sparkly purple bra and a little white vest. No top. Number 2 was a tube top cut way above the belly button that was turquoise with a matching bikini bottom thing. "Where's the third?" I asked. "Your birthday suit." he said. I tried to look calm. The last thing was to show any discomfort or thats what I'd end up wearing. "Hmmm..." he said tapping his chin. " When he held up number 2 against me I tried to look mortified. Laughing drifted from the door. "Wash her hair, wax her legs, polish her nails to match the outfit then report back to me." Reggie said. "Which outfit?" Tyler asked. He held up number 1 and 2. "Number 3" Reggie said laughing. Tyler pouted. "These outfits cost 30$ each!" he said. "Fine!" Reggie grumbled. Tyler squealed and clapped his hands. He then wheeled me out of the room and into his hair cutting room. Great.