Chapter 13.2

A/N: Better na malaman muna ang history para hindi kayo malito.

Sorry for typos and grammatical errors .
--------
SO's POV
Nag-umpisa na ang report ni Miss Hewart. About Elemental Powers and Gods.

"In human world. There are only 4 elements na alam ng mga tao. Pero sa mga Arachians, meron tayong 6. We have fire, water, earth, air, lightning and dark. But dark element has the four elements. Ieexplain ko mamaya.

Fire. The God of fire is Hephaetus. He is also the God of Weapons. Combining the two, mas malakas ang fire compare sa ibang element. Mostly, fire brings chaos but sometimes they bring warm happiness. The Fleen's rule the Fire Kingdom and Prince Xavish Den Fleen is the strongest Fire power holder. Also, he is an elemental chosen, means Hephaetus chose him. Sabi nila may marka daw sa kanyang chest na fire mark but no one has ever seen it.

Water. The God of Ocean is Poseidon. He rules the water, the water creatures. The water element can kill the fire. They say that water is life and as well a traitor element. It can deceive people. Klive's rule the Water Kingdom and can be found underwater and just like Prince Xavish, Prince Brent Cez Klive is the strongest water element holder and also a chosen. He has a wave mark in his left abdominal part. He always shows it but just for a half minute.

Air. The Anemois Primeval Gods of winds. Boreas (north), Kaikias (NE), Apeliotes (E), Euros (SE), Notos (S), Lips (SW), Zephyrus (W) and Skirion (NW). They are the controllers. Wind also manipulates ice. They froze water. Prince Blaize Lux Prime is the prince of Air Kingdom. Their kingdom can be found in the clouds. He holds the strongest and as well a chosen one. May mark siya sa kanyang batok.

Earth. The Goddess of earth is Gaia. They controls the land, the plants and the animals. They are strong and unbeatable. The Trime's rules the Earth Kingdom and Prince Sheen Vex Trime is the strongest and also just like the others a chosen one. He has a mark on his left shoulder.

Lightning. Zeus is their God. The God of Lightning and Heaven. They control the Lightning. At some point a supporter to the four elements.  They are fast and they can teleport. The family Crez rules the Lightning Kingdom and Prince Phill Vash Crez is somehow named the Hercules, the son of Zeus because he is strong. He is the chosen of Zeus and has mark on his palm.

Dark.  Their God is Hades. The God of Underworld. The Darks can also control the fire, water, air and earth. Dark can't use lightning because its hard to control. Although, they can't totally use the four elements, it still strong because of the dark. They just used the four elements so they can use their dark power. When the family of Schaltriz died, the Dean's took over the ruling of the Inividriz. And Prince Brynt Vyx Dean controls the strongest dark power." Habang nage-explain siya, may lumalabas na scenarios and may mga tao na nagpapakita sa hologram.

"Okay! That's the elemental history. And moving to our last topic bago tayo magproceed sa power controlling." Yan ang sabi ng prof.

Lyianna's POV

Ako na pala ang magrereport. Kinakabahan ako pero wala na akong choice. Agad akong tumayo at isinalang ang memory card na actually connected sa kung anong scenary ang sasabihin ko. Its a power use.

"Our topic is all about Celestials. Ang Celestial na sinasabi ay ang zodiac sign kung tawagin sa mundo ng mga tao. Merong labin-dalawang Celestial Gods at each othem has powers. Pero no one has ever seen their powers, only the Celestial chosen. We have first...

Aries. Controls war and chaos.
Taurus. Controls pleasure and wine.
Gemini. Controls communcation.
Cancer. Controls love and sex.
Libra. Controls the time.
Virgo. Has the power of rebirth and heal.
Leo. Controls the lightning and heaven.
Scorpio. Controls the underworld.
Sagittarius. Controls the weapons and fire.
Capricorn. Has the power and strength.
Aquarius. Has the power of dreams and sleep.
Pisces. Controls the ocean.