Chapter 22

***22***

ELSA

"She's dating your sister?" Hiccup said, his face unreadable.

"Uh, yes." I said, uncomfortably. "You seem surprised."

"Oh, now I get it." Jack said with a small chuckle, pointing at me.

"What are you talking about?" I replied, staring at him, blankly.

Jack didn't remove the grin on his lips, "Yeah, it's just that, our friend Rap is also dating that moron. You see the connection?"

Jack's words began to sink in, the more I realize what it was, the more furious I got. "I knew it!"

I stomped away, heavily breathing. That two-timing scumbag! I'll show him.

"Hey, hey! Where are you going?" I heard Hiccup's voice behind me. The two of them followed me all the way to the field.

I stopped dead in my steps and turned to look at the two of them who followed me. "You just told me that Fitzherbert is right here, right?"

"I said I don't know. I just guessed." Hiccup answered, as though he was taken aback by my change of mood.

I aggressively moved my head from left to right, looking for Eugene. To my luck, I found him around a couple of guys who had the same uniform, all big and muscles.

"She's crazy." Jack laughed, looking at Hiccup. Hiccup looked unsure of what I was going to do.

"Are you sure about what you're doing?" Hiccup asked me. I didn't stop walking ahead, my feet moving closer.

I don't care about what I'm doing. I thought to myself. I went right up the group, all of them looking at me.

"Big sister, what are you doing here?" Eugene said in his same flirty voice. Out of nowhere, my hand flew, slamming on his face. The impact was so strong; my palms became numb and red, as though I had been clapping for hours.

Eugene almost got out-balanced. He held on to his face, his face rather shocked. I, too, was shock. My heart beat was quickening after that. The jocks who gathered around him looked like they didn't see that coming.

"The f*ck!" Eugene yelled, still not removing his hand on his face.

I didn't say anything. But then, I thought I should be proud of myself. I stood straight and took the opportunity to embarrass him, finally.

"You two-timing jerk – !"

"Wait, have we dated before? Miss?" Eugene said, his face moving closer until he was inches away.

I quickly pounded his chest and yelled at him, "You cheated on my sister! How dare you – you DICK!"

"Woah, wait, if I knew Anna had a psycho sister, I wouldn't have dated her." He answered.

I felt myself heating up about what he had said. I just wanted to do it so badly. "O-ow!" Eugene suddenly crouched down in pain when I kicked him in his privates.

I heard some of his mates say, 'Oooh!' some even ended up cheering like idiots.

I stormed out, angrily. I can't explain how I feel right now. Satisfied, angry, happy, pissed, I don't know which one.

"I was cheering for you," Jack said, catching up. "Haha, the look on his face was classic!"

Hiccup nudged Jack's arm for him to shut up. "Elsa," he called back.