Chapter 7

Tris pov

Time lapse to the camping trip
It's been 2 weeks since Marcus and Four were over. I can't get the image out of my mind. The blood dripping down his back, making his shirt all wet. I did that. I did that! I may hate him but I never wanted to hurt him.

Everyday for the past 2 weeks I have asked him about it and apologized for doing that. But every time he says something like 'It wasn't your fault' or 'Don't worry about it'. He also hasn't been bullying me. That's the only thing that's good about this.

Anyways, today is the day we leave for camping. Can't wait. I'm  stuck with Four for everything. Luckily the camp circle I was put into had all of my friends. Shauna with Zeke, Will with Christina, Marlene is with Uriah, Lynn with Peter, and I'm stuck with Four.

I grab my bag with everything I need and I drive to school. When I get there people were already getting on the bus. Before I got on they gave me a seat assignment. Number 10.

When I got on, Four was already there. Great! This will be the best trip of my life! Ya right.

I sit down, putting in my earplugs and going to my play list. I start to play color switch when I feel one of my earplugs being taken out. I look to my left and see Four has it in his ear.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"You see, I forgot my earplugs. So I thought since we were going to be partners, we could share." He respons in a duh tone.

"Ya about that, that's not happening," I say pulling it out of his ear. I put it back in mine.

Once again he takes it out putting it in his ear. "Would you stop!" I pull it out and put it back in my ear.

This goes on for a minute before I finally give in. This is going to be the longest week of my life!

What do you guys think so far? Comment and vote. Go read my friends and mine co-written story