Chapter 13

Tris's P.O.V.

Over the last few weeks, I got a boyfriend. Yes, the ugly, flat chested, girl who looks like she should be in the 6th grade finally got a boyfriend. Plus, I got some new best friends.

You see the past few weeks, I have gotten really close with Drew, Al, and Eric. Yes my enemies are now my best friends. And Eric, is my boyfriend. Surprisingly after you get to know him, he is really sweet and romantic.

My old, best friends are now my enemies. And actually, I never realized how much words can actually hurt. I get random texts from them calling me ugly, fat, flat chested, and many many more horrible things. They also tell me to kill myself. I really never thought about it, but after I did, I realized the stuff they say is true. But, I would never kill myself. If anyone else would have said it, it wouldn't have hurt. But since it's people that I once liked, it felt like my heart has been ripped out and crushed. (Any Once Upon of Time Fans?😈❤️)

Over all, the past few weeks have been going really well.

Beep
Beep
Beep

"Bye mom, bye dad!" I scream when I hear Eric and the rest of the group outside.

I head outside without hearing a response from my parents. I get near the car and see Eric driving, Al in the passenger seat, and Drew in the back seat. Most days I sit in the front with Eric but, Al is there so I sit in the back.

"Hey guys!" I say giving Eric a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey sweetheart, no kiss for me?"

"For one don't call her sweetheart, Drew. And no, she's not giving you a kiss. She's all mine" Eric says while winking at me. I can't help myself from laughing. "Now Al go to the back so I can sit by my girl."

"No Eric it's fine. I can sit back here."

"Not a chance." Al and I sigh in unison both getting out of the car, trading places. "Hey babe, now I can do this" Eric says kissing me. Within seconds it's a full on make out scene.

"As much as I love to see you guys make out...I would like to be at school on time. If I'm late again I have to go to detention. And I'd rather not. So either you guys go up to to Tris' room and get it on or cut it out and drive to school." I hear Drew say during our make out session.

"Let's just skip school today and hang out. Just me and my girl." Eric says against my lips.

"Sounds good to me." I say getting out of the car.

"Keys are in the car. Don't crash please."

"I wasn't expecting them to do it." Drew mumbles, driving way. "USE PROTECTIONS!"

"Let's go inside." I grab Eric's hand pulling him with me.

"What are you two doing. You have school today. Hi Eric." my dad says as we walk into the kitchen.

"We didn't want to go today. So we're just going to hang out here today. Plus I'm not feeling the best." I respond and put the kettle on with water for my tea. I'm pretty sure this is the first time in awhile I went to school with a cup of tea.

"Okay you two. Don't do anything please." he answers back making me blush. Parents, it's like all they do is make you feel embarrassed. Am I right?

"Eric, would you care to stay for dinner? The mayor and his son are also coming but I don't see how one more will be a problem." My mother asked.

"I would love to, Mrs. Prior."

"Would you like any tea, babe? We got mint, peppermint, green, cinnamon, caramel, grey, lemon, and vanilla." Let's just say we are big on drinking tea in my family.

"Caramel please." Eric says coming over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I grab two cups, pouring water into both. I put a mint tea bag in mine and a caramel into Eric's. I also put some sugar into both of our cups. We grab our cups, mixing them, and head to my room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"What do you have?"

"Um...all of the Hunger Games, The Fault in our Stars, both Percy Jacksons, and a whole bunch of Disney movies." I say looking at the movies.

"Um...do you have...The Lion King?"

I put The Lion King on climbing in bed with Eric. He wraps his arms around me and I lay my head on his chest. Sometime through the movie, I couldn't fight sleep anymore.
•               •                  •

I'm awoken with warm lips against mine. I keep acting as if I'm still in dream land to see where this goes.

"Baby, time to wake up." Eric's voice fills my head as he whispered it against my ear. He gives me a little shake to wake me. After realising that doesn't work he starts to kiss down to my jaw line.

All a sudden I feel cold, signaling Eric is no longer on top of me. I hear a door close. Few moments laster a toilet flushing. If he waking me to tell me he had to pee, he is so dead.

I feel the bed drop beside me and then a pain and wettness on my ear. Realizing what is happening, I groan rolling on my side on to Eric chest.

"You leave me no choice, Miss. Prior. If you don't open those eyes I will have no choice but to call the dog on you." Okay sure call the dog on me that doesn't exist. "Or I could get a nice, cold, ice water and dump it on you" with that I hear him leave my room.

With the time I have I run to my bathroom, turning on cold water. Then I run to my closet grabing a water gun and run to fill it up. I lay back in bed in the same position with the gun next to me.

I hear Eric come in. "Last chance for you to open your eyes" he threatens. With that I open my eyes.

"Hey baby." I say pulling out my gun squirting him. "Why are you all wet?" I question with an innocent voice.

"I really don't know. But I could ask you the same thing" he says taking the water gun squirting me with it. I run and grab and fill up another one.

For the next hour or so we continue to soak each other with the water guns. "Beatrice! Eric! What in earth are you doing?" My dad scolds as he walks through the door. I look at Eric and we both nod in unison and squirt my dad.

We start chasing him. He goes to my room getting one for himself. With in minutes my mom comes and joins. Being the person she is, she makes us go outside for us to continue. It then becomes a two on two...well until Caleb joins making it a three on two battle.

This is the family time I miss. Running around like mad men having fun.

Next chapter finally out! So everyone is clear I'm a big fan for Fourtris! I don't ship Eric and Tris together. For the purpose of the plot, they are together for now. Don't worry Fourtris will come.

Not sure if I have said anything it not, but I would like everyone to know this story and my co-written one is edit by my best friend. Go check her out at dauntless_oncer.

Also I'm a huge Disney, Tfios, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, OUAT, and Divergent(duh) fan. I would love to know if you guys belong in any of these or other fandoms.

Thanks for reading💗. Leave a comment about your fandoms, how your liking the story, or any ideas. I would love to hear from you guys.