Chapter 10

Tris' P.O.V.

Skip to next Monday

The trip wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Four and I are closer than we have ever been. I think I'm starting to fall for him.

I get to school on Monday, and start to look for my friends. Over the course of the rest of the trip, Four and my groups have gotten really close. Zeke and Shauna are finally together!

When I can't find my friends, I head over to Four and his well... our friends.

"Hey guys." I say.

"What do you want?" Four says in a harsh way.

"Just came to say hi?" I say more like a question.

"Will you just go away?" Four yells at me.

"Why?" I question. Did I do something.

"You know what you did." is all he said and walked away.

"Zeke, Uri-"

"Why? Why did you do it?" Zeke asked and walked away. What did I 'do'?

Four's P.O.V.

I walk in to school on Monday.

"Hey guys." I say as I walk up to Zeke and Uriah.

"Hey Four!" They both screamed and hugged me. They are so weird.

"Hey Four....or should I say Tobias." I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see Eric.

"What?" I question. Who told him?

"Oh...Tobias...how's yours scars?" I hear Drew remark.

"Are you afraid that your dad's going to hurt ya?" Al says.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask playing dumb. WHO TOLD THEM!?

"Don't play dumb Tobias." Eric says. "The whole school knows that your afraid of your daddy. Did he belt you yesterday?" I just walk away...well after I punch him that is.

Zeke and Uriah walks up beside me. "Who told them?" I question both of them.

"Four we didn't." Uriah says.

"Why would we after all of these years? If we wanted to, we would have told people years ago." They're right!

"If you didn't, then who did?" I ask. "Tris! She's the only other person who knew. If it's not her then who is it?"

Just then we hear a hey. I turn around and see her.

"What do you want?" I ask harshly.

"Just to say hi?" she questions.

"Will you just go away!" I yell at her.

"Why?" she asked. Why? Why would you ask me that? You know what you know what you did.

"You know what you did." I say walking away.

As I walk to class I hear remarks about my dad. If he hears about this, I'm dead!

There is chapter 10. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I wrote this like a week ago and forgot to posted it😂. What do you guys think? Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. It can be bad or good. I really don't care. Go check out The Summer of New Beginnings that I'm co-writing with dauntless_oncer. Check out her divergent high as well. Thanks for read. Comment and Vote😘