Chapter 3

Tris pov

I walked into homeroom and see my group in the back. I walk back to them and sit in a open desk.

"Hey guys" I say.

"Hey Tris" my group says back. My group consist of Shauna, Lynn, Chris, Will who is Chris' boyfriend, and Marlene. We start talking about our summers.

"Guess what!!" Chris yells out of no where. Lucky there is no one else in here yet.

"You found out you are pregnant. Congratulations, Will and Chris," Marlene says.

"Congrats guys," everyone else says but Will who looks confused.

"Umm...babe....is there something your not tell me. Wait... you mean I'm going to be a dad!" Will yells jump up from his seat and picking Chris up spinning her in a circle.

"Hold on," Chris says jumpping out of Will's arms. "Who ever said I was pregnant. I'm not. Will you are not a dad. I was going to say Zeke and Uriah are hosting a party Friday. Do you girls know what that means?"

"No no no no I am not going...," Lynn and I start on unison.

"SHOPPING" Chris, Marlene, and Shauna squeals.

"Not going," I say

"Yes you are," Chris says back

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"FINE," I finally say giving in. I knew I wasn't going to win a fight with Chris when it's about shopping.

"Hi cutie" Zeke says hugging Shauna. When did he walk in here? "You coming to my party on Friday? Your friends can come too."

"Yes I am....well we are all coming." Shauna responds giving Zeke a kiss on the cheek. I know what you are all think. But they are not dating. Well if you ask them they aren't.

Every year a new kids or a freshman comes up saying how cute of a couple the are. Zeke and Shauna just laughs.

They act like they are dating. But this I mean they kiss, hold hands, hang out, go on dates, and you always see Zeke arm around Shauna. But they are not dating. They should be though.

There is a reason behind why they are not dating. Zeke is apart of Four's group. If Zeke and Shauna were to date are two group would have to sit together. That would not go well. Four and I hate each other. Four is always bullying. Sitting together would kill us. I know it seems mean that they aren't dating because of us, but we told them they could and they won't.

Just then, with my luck, Four, Lauren who is Four's girlfriend, Uriah, and Peter walk in. (so you guys know, Peter is a "good guy" in this story.) Lauren and Four sit at the other side of the room sucking each other faces off. All the nerds who are in the classroom by know start to time them and make charts or somthing every time the pull back for a breath. Nerds are weird. Peter, Uriah, and Zeke also walks over there and sits down. Then the bell rings.

How are you guys liking it so far? Leave a comment and tell me please.