KaiSaki

"Insecurity" A very short KaiSaki one-shot

Kai was about to enter the auditorium. This is it. This is the moment of truth.

He was ready to confess his feelings to the girl he loved. No, that's an understatement; he was ready to confess to the girl he really loved.

He took a deep breath as he entered the auditorium. But then, his smile sank and so did his heart.

Kai stood there; as he saw the girl he really loved kissing someone else.

He was speechless. He wanted to scream and express himself, but he wasn't in the place to do that.

He left the auditorium swiftly and unnoticed.

But his thoughts were proven to be wrong.

"Kai, stop right there! Wait for a second!" He heard his beloved's voice.

He clenched his fist as he heard her voice, otherwise he stopped.

"What do you want, Misaki?" Kai asked in a rude way.

"You don't understand, Kai." Misaki told him.

"Understand what exactly, Mi-chan?" He asked as if it was venom to him.

She flinched slightly as his tone. "You don't know what actually happened-" She was interrupted.

"Then tell me! Make me understand!" Kai hissed, and it all made sense.

"I know you're jealous. But please, don't be." She pleaded.

"And why shouldn't I-" He was cut off.

"Because you're the one I love, Kai! It's you, Kai Toshiki!" Misaki exclaimed.

Kai was caught dumbfounded at his spot. He opened his mouth to speak, however he can't speak properly.

"...What about Miwa?" He asked.

"Miwa is just a close friend of mine; you know that as much as I do." She told him.

"Then Leon-" He stopped since Misaki finished his sentence.

"-Is only a friend to me."

"Ren-" Kai didn't finish his sentence on purpose.

"-Is nothing compared to you."

"How about Aichi-"

"Aichi is my metaphorical brother. Come on Kai, stop with your insecurities and jealousy."

"It's only because I love you Misaki. I want to be perfect for you." Kai smiled a bit.

"No. Don't be perfect for me." Misaki told him seriously.

"Why?" He asked, confused.

"Because I love you for who you are. Don't change." She tiptoed and pecked his lips.

Kai smiled sincerely before claiming the girl's lips again through a kiss.

(A/N: I made a one-shots book, since I love making one shots and if I didn't make a compilation, then my works would be very crowded.

I accept requests, too, so make requests if you want! I can also include OCs and x Readers

See you soon!

-LinkGenesisJoker)