KaiChi

"Because of Vanguard" A short KaiChi one-shot (Requested by @Darkness_Angel4)

(P.S: Rushed... Sowweh... Anyways, I don't know when I can update next. I'll just check my schedule.)

Aichi looked at his reflection in the mirror. He smiled to himself as he remembered that Kai just asked him out.

And to be honest, Aichi didn't expect the brunette to ask him out. He always thought that it was Misaki who Kai would have feelings for.

Everything just started the day before yesterday. It was when Kai asked him to a Vanguard match, and of course, Aichi couldn't refuse. It was when he noticed that Kai didn't use his usual Kagero.

At first, everything didn't make sense, but it all changed when Kai rode Cosmic Regalia. He called some units like Regalia of Fate, Norn and Regalia of Love, Cyprus.

"Fate is about to change. Norn attacks." And as usual, the brunette wasn't that good with a lot of words, and everything wold become confusing when he says something.

"Kai-kun?" Aichi asked in confusion as he saw a slight smile from Kai.

"Without the mate, the vanguard would be useless, Aichi. Legion attack." The brunette declared with a smile.

"G-guard. Kai-kun, what are you trying to imply?" The bluenette was confused as ever.

"Twin drive. Clear Angel, critical trigger. It's all clear now."

"D-damage check..." Aichi was really confused about Kai's mannerism.

"That Critical trigger made everything clear. I love you, Aichi. Cyprus attacks."

That statement took Aichi aback. Kai loves him? It would be almost impossible.

"D-don't joke, Kai-kun..." Aichi whispered. "I-it's making me embarrassed..."

"I'm serious, Aichi. Will you go out with me?" Kai asked with a sincere smile, making the younger blush.

The 6th card flew into the damage zone. "I'll take that as a yes." The brunette said and kissed the younger on the forehead.

"K-kai-kun! Stop it, please! I'm so embarrassed..." The bluenette muttered.

"You could have guarded, so why didn't you guard?"

"..." Aichi didn't say anything further.

"Aichi, do you feel the same way?" Kai asked.

"I don't-" The younger stopped.

"Aichi." The older called him.

"Y-yes, Kai-kun?"

"Do you feel the same way?"Kai asked, being straightforward.

"N-no..." Aichi lied.

"I wouldn't force you, then." The brunette whispered. "Just look into my eyes and say that you don't."

"I-I don't-" Aichi was struggling to say those words. "I j-just don't f-feel the-" He was having a hard time.

"Aichi, just be straightforward." Kai said while staring into Aichi's eyes.

The younger of the two stopped and took a deep breath. "I-I don't just f-feel the same way... I love you better, Kai-kun..."

As soon as Aichi said those words, the older leaned forward, Aichi doing the same thing.

Kai was the one who pulled away. "Thanks for letting me borrow your deck, Tokura." He thanked the lilac-haired girl.

"No problem." She replied and winked at Aichi, as if teasing him. Aichi blushed in embarrassment as he forgot that they were at Card Capital.

"Ka-Kai-kun! Why did you not remind me that we were here at Card Capital?!" He exclaimed, but the brunette just shrugged.

"You didn't ask."

----

A/N: This isn't as good as the other ones, I know. Well, I sincerely apologize.

This is my first time writing a KaiChi one-shot...

And Highschool life is taking a toll out of me XC 2 scripts waiting to be made :(

3 more projects XC

Even though I'm just a Grade 7 (1st year) Student... So that means that I can't update as much as before... It's hard to balance everything, I'm just 13 XD Not used to a lot of activities XD So I'm sorry if I can't update much as before...

Anyways, how was this one-shot?

Any requests? I accept x Oc and x Reader, also if you want those Switching Lives one-shot.

Okay, I'll stop right here before I get overdramatic.

Bye~ Gotta make those other requests XD and make a request, too!

-LinkGenesisJoker