AiRin

AiRin One-shot (Requested by @EmiliaUchiha) (P.S This isn't as good as the other ones. My opinion.)

Aichi was feeling down as he entered the Cardfight Clubroom. The members of the club looked at him.

"What's wrong, Aichi?" Naoki asked. Kourin was about to object since she was about to ask that question, too.

"Ah, it's nothing-" As soon as Aichi said that, Shingo immediately called Naoki.

"No looking away from a fight, you delinquent wannabe!" He told Naoki.

"Whad'ya say, granny glasses?!" The orange-haired teen asked with annoyance.

"You heard me right, porcupine head!"

"Why you-?!"

"Alright, alright, no fighting gu-" Aichi was cut off by Misaki.

"SHUT UP, YOU TWO! And Aichi, you aren't fooling anyone." The lilac-haired girl told him.

"Y-yes, Boss La-I mean Misaki..." The two club members continued their fight.

Kourin sighed as she was ignored by everyone. She just kept silent and listened.

"I told you it's nothing, Misaki-san." The blue-haired boy replied.

"Geez, Aichi, stop lying would you?" Kourin said in annoyance.

"Ah, sorry Kourin-san. It's just that..." Aichi trailed off.

"What?" Kourin and Misaki said at the same time.

"Ah...Eh...Kourin-san...May I talk to you outside?" He asked while hesitating.

"Alri-" The blond was cut off by their annoying vice captain.

"YES!! That's 5 times in a row!" Naoki cheered.

"Keep it down, would you?!" Kourin scolded them.

"S-Sorry Kourin..."

"K-Kourin-san?" Aichi asked.

"C�est bon, je vous ai entendu, Aichi." (Alright, I heard you, Aichi.) She told him.

"Since when did you learn French?" Naoki asked her.

"Hold up, listen here you delinquent wannabe. As an idol, it is really neccesary for them to learn different languages." Shingo told him while wagging a finger.

"How dare you call me that?!" The orange-haired teen argued again.

Misaki was really annoyed with them. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHUT UP?!"

Both Aichi and Kourin exited the clubroom.

"Ah...Eh...Kourin-san..." Aichi stammered.

"I know what you mean, Aichi." She smiled and messed up his hair.

"Hmph. Stop looking down on me..." He pouted in a childish way.

"I wouldn't look down on you if you'd just get taller." Kourin teased.

"Says the one who keeps on wearing high heels!" Aichi countered. "Even your school shoes have heels!"

Kourin removed her shoes and smiled a bit. She was still taller than Aichi.

"Even so, I'm still taller than you." She told him.

"Then why do you keep on wearing heels? Why don't you wear flat shoes instead-" Aichi was cut off.

"Since she is an idol, Sendou-kun!" Shingo said as he exited the club room. "And no idols wear flat shoes!"

"Even if they're male idols?" Aichi asked.

"You know what I mean!" Shingo exclaimed making Kourin sigh.

"Alright, Komoi. Go back to the club room."

"Fine, Kourin-chan." Shingo returned to the club room.

"So, when, Aichi?"

"H-How did you know what I was going to ask?" Aichi asked.

"Through Takuto and your Psyqualia." Kourin told him.

"Takuto sure is sneaky... Are you free on Saturday?" The blue-haired boy asked making Kourin nod.

"See you on Saturday, then?" She asked. Aichi nodded in embarassment.

Kourin smiled and bent down to his height and kissed him for a second.

Inside~~

"This is cool! Team Q4's Sendou Aichi is dating Ultra-Rare's Tatsunagi Kourin!" Shingo exclaimed.

"Keep it down, Shingo. They might hear you." Naoki said.

"Shut up, the both of you!" Misaki scolded.

"I'm happy for them, though." She added.

(A/N: I know, it isn't good.

Well, thanks for those who greeted me Happy Birthday! It's today, or 6/12, just in case you have different time zones.

Thanks a lot @EmiliaUchiha and @Audreymak66

And unfortunately, school starts today, June 13. Hehe, sneaky me, updating on 2 AM~~

I can't update that much anymore... But I can still try :)

Any requests?

-LinkGenesisJoker)