Yandere! Misaki x Kai

"Trip to Tragedy" Angst, tragedy and suspense-filled one shot :3 (I enjoyed writing this... This may get a bit bloody.)

(A/N: OC here, Chini Kira (Pronounced as Chin-nie Kai-la) as Kai's girlfriend, appearance is honey blonde hair in a braid and hazel eyes)

They were all going to a resort island for unknown reasons. Someone mysterious has invited them without any particular reason. (Meowwww I can remember Kamui saying "Risotto Ireland" :3)

Kai, Kira, Aichi, Kourin, Misaki, Asaka, Ren, Miwa and Akari were the ones invited.

"Okay, division of rooms. We only have 5 rooms. Two rooms for two people, one room for three people and two rooms for a single person." Misaki declared.

"Ren and Asaka. You won't do anything indecent, right?" She asked, making the couple blush and shake their head furiously.

"Of course not!" They said in unison making the others sneer at them.

The lilac-haired girl cleared her throat. "Next, Miwa and Kai." She said and the two teens nodded as their response.

"Then, Kourin, Aichi and Kira. Finally, Akari and I will have different rooms." Everyone nodded since it was a fair division.

Kourin and Aichi immediately entered the cottage, with Miwa, Akari, Ren and Asaka following.

Kai laid an arm over Kira's shoulder and smiled at her. They were about to enter when Kai noticed that Misaki was taking her steps slowly.

"Tokura? Aren't you going?" He asked making Misaki cast her eyes on the ground for unknown reasons. She then returned to reality and looked at the two.

"Nahh, I'm gonna stay behind for a while and enjoy the breeze." She replied.

"Got it. Let's go, Chini." The brunette said and Kira nodded.

Misaki sighed and whispered something that couldn't be made out.

(Meowwww~ Time Skip nya-desu~)

Aichi got up and he heard something that seems to be fragile break. He looked around and saw that Kira was nowhere to be seen.

He shook Kourin awake, who got up immediately while yawning. "What is it, Aichi?" She asked, sleepiness evident in her voice.

"I think that I heard something break. It's like somebody is in trouble." He replied making Kourin nod while rubbing her eyes.

"Are you sure that you aren't over reacting?"

Aichi decided to not bother Kourin anymore and sighed. "Well, maybe I am. Just go back to sleep."

The blond haired girl nodded and lied down again before falling asleep. Aichi sighed again.

"I really think that I should check it out..." He muttered and left their room.

He tried to remember where that sound came from. From downstairs.

As he took a step, he felt like something has pushed him, but he declined it and thought that it was his imagination.

That was his last thought before slipping downstairs and hitting his head on a table, then the vase fell over his head.

------- (A/N: One person down, eight to go mwehehe... *evil laugh* *coughs* I was just kidding. Now continue reading!)

Akari got up since she heard something fall. She looked outside the window and saw that it was already nighttime. She didn't know since she slept early.

But that aside, she was curious about the sound since it sounded like a shriek, yell or scream. She turned on the lights in her room, brought a flashlight and left her room.